PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Firm Foundation Christian School 4

Posted July 12, 2016
Great School!!!! Teachers are very caring and very pleasant to work with. They teach all subjects with a Biblical teachings to them.

Posted July 28, 2013
As a parent I am so happy to be sending my daughter back to this school for her seventh year.

Posted February 11, 2013
Most of the teachers go above and beyond to support the children in their education. The principal knows all the students by name and stands rain or shine to welcome parents and students to school every morning. If you are need of special programs such as extra reading or math, there are after school programs. Each year new sports are added. Volleyball, soccer, basketball, and cross crountry. Enrichment programs are also added thru out the year.

Firm Foundation Christian School 4

Posted January 29, 2013
We have attended FFCS for three years. We find the school to be supportive. The teachers genuinely care about their students. Their academic program is solid. I would like to see more extracurricular activities for the younger grades. I have concerns about the HS/MS students being on the same campus as the PreK/Elementary aged students. Separate campuses should be established and would be in the best interest of the younger children. It is a significant safety concern and adolescent children are not always ideal roll models. The pick-up/drop-off system is not well designed. It is chaotic at best and not supportive of families with children needing extra time to buckle themselves into a car seat. I have to park across the street, walk through the rain and mud while trying to avoid parents/teenagers driving too fast in and out of the parking lot. The school could do a better job and needs to find a way to make this process less stressful and frustrating for young families.

Firm Foundation Christian School 2

Posted January 28, 2013
Wow! At this school the staff definitely has there favorites, And the students are treated very different. They are supposed to be teaching christian love, One of the most important things we can teach our children. We did see that, Our children were happy leave and asked to pray for there teachers. We do not recommend this school at all the campus was nice but that was it . When we went to the principal with a problem it was all so fake. Also you must "VOLUNTEER" Parents please beware .

Posted March 27, 2012
I have two children at Firm Foundation (second and tenth grade). I would highly recommend the school to anyone concerned about having a strong Christian foundation in their child s education as well as high academic standards. Having had 4 children and experiences with various private schools, home schooling and public schools, I am most pleased with the staff and programs offered at FFCS. My children have been cared for with love and respect while held to high standards, and parent involvement is always valued. I have never regretted the decision to enroll my children at FFCS and I plan to continue to send them to FFCS school through HS graduation. The administrative team is comprised of strong, committed Christians and I have great faith that they will continue to follow the Lord s leading in developing programs that honor and please Him. My children s perspective of their school experience is also very positive. When my high-school aged son is asked about his preference, he tells me that he is much happier at FFCS than he was at his previous public school.

Posted February 16, 2012
We have had nothing but positive experiences at FFCS! The teachers are very caring and supportive as well as highly trained. The general feel of the school is extremely good. If you are looking for a Christ centered education for your children you couldn't pick a better school. We are extremely happy with our choice!! Oh and this school's approach the a Christian education is anything but fire and brimstone so I'm not sure where the reviewer who made that comment is coming from. That has not been our experience at all.

Firm Foundation Christian School 2

Posted December 12, 2011
At this school you must "volunteer".If your children get in trouble they will be singled out! And treated different, Or if you have a problem. I would recommend that you see how students are treated different. They also are called a christian school and hire teachers from different denominations.

Posted May 30, 2011
Firm Foundation is the most amazing school I have ever encounered, from the faculty to the academic structure and balance. I am a grandparent and have seen my grandchildren grow in so many areas that I contribute to this wonderful school. Can't wait until next Gandparent's Day!!

Posted July 29, 2010
Certified teachers Gorgeous campus Challenging curriculum and tutoring available for those that need it. Fabulous principal!

Firm Foundation Christian School
1919 SW 25th Avenue, Battle Ground, WA  98604
Last modified Firm Foundation Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12