Battle Ground, WA

Posted September 07, 2014
This is the BEST school in the entire district! We have our two children in it and love it! The teachers are fantastic and we love the Vice Principal (Mr. C). We have 1 child who is in the ASPIRE (gifted) program and 1 child who has a 504 plan. Both of them had had great opportunities to help them further and enhance their learning. The school is really great at keeping the parents involved. Immediately addressing any concerns, problems, achievements and it is only a couple of years old so it is VERY clean and up to date with all of the modern technologies.

Posted March 18, 2014
Schools great, I love that they send a student to stay with your child on their first day when they are new to the school... but the office staff is really rude and unprofessional, I had one of them tell me to write a note for my daughter if she was going to be picked up "would you" and hung up on me. Sorry but there are times when things come up. My daughter had told me she's afraid to use the office phone because they insulted her intelligence because she had to make a long distance call and forgot what number to press. Time for new staff!!

Posted April 12, 2013
I am a former student of this school and it was a wonderful experience for me in general. I was able to form a close bond with teachers. The ones I've had were very kind, hardworking, and helpful, always ready to do their best. It was not just the teachers, but the faculty in general. I'd like to say different things about some of the students attending, but overall I'd say this is one of the best schools of the district. The only problem was the lack of rigor in the courses. The only advanced course available is High School Algebra I. I wish I had more of a head start for higher education when attending that school. I did have some extra work for Highly Capable, but possibly more Pre-AP or honors courses would be propitious. I know you wouldn't hear most students saying things like this, but I believe it would be beneficial.

Posted June 06, 2010
love this school! the food is good and i love the big gym. the playground for the Middle is okay but it could use more stuff to do.

Posted August 17, 2009
i like the football field, lunch, and, surprisingly for me, science, because we do fun activities

Posted June 03, 2009
This is our first year as a brand new school with a combined staff & student population from 3 different buildings. I didn't rate us as excellent yet, as there are still a few bugs we need to work out of the system - or even simply develop that part of the system at all - but for our first year, I think we are on very solid ground with a great foundation. It seems to me that our staff genuinely care about not only the students, but each other as well. Our 'kids' are also a sensitive bunch, not perfect, but still wonderful to work with. All in all, this is a soon-to-be excellent school to teach at, and I hope the kids feel the same about this place where they learn & grow as people. Go, Timberwolves!

Posted May 08, 2009
Tukes valley is doing very good for it's first year here. They have a nice staff and good teachers.

Tukes Valley Middle School
20601 NE 167th Ave, Battle Ground, WA  98604
Last modified Tukes Valley Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tukes Valley Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top