Battle Ground, WA

Posted July 26, 2014
The teachers are amazing. Especially the special education staff, Mrs. Sauer is very caring and knowledgable working with kids and their different abilities.

Posted August 05, 2012
My twins go to this school and are going into the 3rd grade. We love this school and the support from there teachers as well as the principal and asst. principal, all the staff knows all the family's names. The school has helped my boys become little men and this is the best school ever!

Posted September 18, 2011
Both my kids attend this school. The teachers are great. We had a bully or two over the years bothering my kids and the asst. Principal and teachers got on the problem the first day I called them and handled the bully problem outstandingly. I couldn't of been more happy with the results we had.

Posted November 10, 2009

Tukes Valley Primary School 4

Posted October 03, 2009
I have a first grader at Tukes Valley Primary and am very impressed with this new school. Only in its second year, it is very well run and the experienced teachers do a great job of coping with the children's varying skills. The school district does a great job of helping kids with special needs or those that need extra help and are committed to helping every child meet end-of-year standards. The curriculum isn't too challenging, I've found. Academically advanced kids can test for the ASPIRE program in first grade for entry into a highly capable type program in second grade. This school has art, music and PE for every grade except kindergarten, with a very active PTA and parent volunteers in classrooms. An awesome, safe, clean and fun school!

Tukes Valley Primary School 2

Posted September 02, 2009

Tukes Valley Primary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
My son loved his first year at Tukes Valley. Because of the beautiful facility and the demographics of this school I project it to be the top Battle Ground K-8 for the next several years.

Tukes Valley Primary School
20601 NE 167th Ave, Battle Ground, WA  98604
Last modified Tukes Valley Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tukes Valley Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top