Bad
Good

my son goes to Bennett bellowed campus and he loves it there. though we are short in resources but the teacher Ms. Anderson is wonderful. They offer multiple after school classes with very least fees and also the PTSA is good. Various online apps were bought by the PTSA to help student with reading , math etc. My son didn't know how to read when he was enrolled in september in kindergarten but now he is a level 4 reader , it took only 3 moths.... and of course I thank the teacher and PTSA for providing raz-kids .

My daughter is in 4th grade in Bennett Elementary. Its a very good school. Strong PTSA. They put lot of efforts in it. Really satisfied with the grades.

We just had a wonderful year at Bennett. My daughter has learned so much and the most important part is that she is very eager to learn more. The school has done a great job creating a fun, safe and nurturing learning environment for kids. The PTA is also first rate with tons of parents/grandparents volunteering and provides lots of extra activities. For example last year for first graders we had toy makers workshop, kite making, trips to botanical garden and zoo. The science week is awesome too. Overall wonderful school!

Bennett Elementary is more than just a school it is a community. The PTSA is strong and very involved. We've been Bennett bulldogs for 6 years now, and have four more to go!

Our family just moved to Bellevue WA area and thought we enrolled my son to Bennett Elementary School because we saw greatschools.org gave a 10 for this school. We called the main office and the person who answered our call was very impatient, uninformative and was quite rude. We were very disappointed and enrolled our son to another elementary school. With this kind of attitude (management), how can we trust the rest of their staff? Good scores is not everything!!!

We joined Bennett this past August, and are very impressed. The teachers are enthusiastic, committed and dedicated, the facilities are fantastic, and the academic standard is extremely high. It is also wonderfully diverse. Bennett is a super school.

Excellent public elementary with a good staff and a very involved and capable PTSA (makes ALL the difference) I see students from many of the Bellevue schools and these kids usually come in for help sooner and get more support than most other schools. More discussion of Bellevue Schools and www.bellevueschooldistrictparent.com hope you'll stop by.

My child previously attended Medina Elementary, and Bennett is significantly better in terms of the respect offered to families and the ability to see the opportunities offered by the diversity available. The before school foreign language program is a huge factor in why we chose to move, although we have been somewhat disappointed in the actual instruction happening there. As in all BSD schools, it is a 'one size fits all' curriculum - all children do the same things regardless of ability level. The teachers are much better and have a sincere interest in the children in their care.

Highly recommended. My child has flourished in the environment afforded at Bennett. The Enrichment Program is top shelf and almost all teachers we have experienced have been excellent.

I'm very impressed with the teachers in this school. I would like a better Math program for the Bellevue District School, but because of the great involvement of the parents/teacher we can see a difference when we compare with other schools!!The parent involvement makes the difference and the principal adds up with his support to all the activities!!

Last modified Bennett Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.