Bellevue, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 24, 2013
My kid gets good learning in this school. I am very happy seeing his progress.

Stevenson Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2013
Kindergarten was good(thanks to one great teacher), as my son reached second grade his reading level only deteriorated and teacher along with principal only managed to reduce the confidence in my child. Thank god we moved to a different school district.

Posted April 06, 2008
This is our fourth elementary school. It has an outstanding principal, assistant principal, and PE teacher. The school's weaknesses are its music program and the fact the neighborhood and gifted kids don't really mix together.

Stevenson Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2007
i always sent my son to private school,just this yr -he is in first grade ,i put him in this school and i am very happy with the way he is progressing,teachers are really nice and i am happy except for there are very few americans in his class.

Stevenson Elementary School 3

Posted March 20, 2006
Teachers, specialists and quality of classrooms are all very good,though the district's gifted program and teachers are not supported well by the current principals. The remainder of the school is a very diverse population where great teachers do the best they can with the challenges of a heavy ESL population.

Posted June 29, 2004
My son joined KG last year. We, including my son, had a wonderful time through out the year with hardworking Stevenson staffs. Stevenson is a perfect international school with great mix of variety of ethnic backgrounds.

Stevenson Elementary School
14220 NE 8th St, Bellevue, WA  98007
Last modified Stevenson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stevenson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top