Bad
Good

Amount of homework: Neutral

If homework isn't done, the teachers don't do much

This is an average school to me. I was in Tillicum for sixth grade but decided to go to Bellevue Big Picture School instead. Best decision I've ever made. Staff is okay in Tillicum, but some teachers barely even tried to help some of the students.

Tillicum , My Kids miss you!!! This is a great SCHOOL, feels like HOME. Staff are very nice and helpful! No kids will be left behind. Teachers are very good!!! Thanks a lot to every teacher! I had 3 kids in this school.

Tillicum is a great school for people to be motivated and to be social. I'm currently a sixth grader here and I feel as if I'm at home. everybody is helpful and teachers are great! I only wish that the math curriculum be modified. There are a lot of clubs and activities here and I'm happy to be here.

This is our first year at with a 6th grader. Tillicum seems to be a well organized school with enthusiastic principal and teachers . The school has well thought out and enforced rules around behavior, performance, tardiness and support such as tutorial classes. The math teaching may need a bit more enthusiasm in teaching style from the male math teacher, but that is more than made up by the crazy, fun enthusiasm from the science teacher. The nursing/medical support team seems to be well on top of things and are super responsive. Great job so far Tillicum!

Not very good. Needs more education help more parent involvement and better teachers. Could be better.

I have had 2 children pass through these doors. After having 2 other children attend another school in another district, I never imagined that a school could be so nuturing and such a strong community member. The staff of Tillicum are always up to new challenges and express such a profound interest in our children in a postive way. I am so fortunate to have had these wonderful folks assisting my kids through some very though times. Kudos to all the staff!

This is a very good school. The vast majority of teachers are excellent and know how to teach well. My one complaint is the math curriculum that the school uses. Textbooks are ineffective, and the learning environment is very difficult. I strongly advise that the school, and possibly the district, modify the math curriculum in order to make it more effective.

This is a great school! The teachers are all very helpful, they all clearly care about our education. I am a 7th grader currently , Tillicum has so many options and choices for you to make. All the students are respectful. I'm was elected officer on our ASB for this year. we basically control our school, tillicum is a very fun place to be. I love going to school. In all, i am sure that your student will be glad they chose this school. Even if you'e a new student...you'll have made friends in no time!

A good school...if your child is self-motivated. Great sports and activities. Parents are very involved but average academics unless you take honors everything (honors just means better teachers). Too much freetime if your child isn't the most focused

Last modified Tillicum Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.