Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted December 08, 2015
Tillicum , My Kids miss you!!! This is a great SCHOOL, feels like HOME. Staff are very nice and helpful! No kids will be left behind. Teachers are very good!!! Thanks a lot to every teacher! I had 3 kids in this school.

Posted September 29, 2014
Tillicum is a great school for people to be motivated and to be social. I'm currently a sixth grader here and I feel as if I'm at home. everybody is helpful and teachers are great! I only wish that the math curriculum be modified. There are a lot of clubs and activities here and I'm happy to be here.

Posted September 18, 2014
This is our first year at with a 6th grader. Tillicum seems to be a well organized school with enthusiastic principal and teachers . The school has well thought out and enforced rules around behavior, performance, tardiness and support such as tutorial classes. The math teaching may need a bit more enthusiasm in teaching style from the male math teacher, but that is more than made up by the crazy, fun enthusiasm from the science teacher. The nursing/medical support team seems to be well on top of things and are super responsive. Great job so far Tillicum!

Tillicum Middle School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Not very good. Needs more education help more parent involvement and better teachers. Could be better.

Tillicum Middle School

Posted September 17, 2009
I have had 2 children pass through these doors. After having 2 other children attend another school in another district, I never imagined that a school could be so nuturing and such a strong community member. The staff of Tillicum are always up to new challenges and express such a profound interest in our children in a postive way. I am so fortunate to have had these wonderful folks assisting my kids through some very though times. Kudos to all the staff!

Posted March 09, 2009
This is a very good school. The vast majority of teachers are excellent and know how to teach well. My one complaint is the math curriculum that the school uses. Textbooks are ineffective, and the learning environment is very difficult. I strongly advise that the school, and possibly the district, modify the math curriculum in order to make it more effective.

Posted October 31, 2008
This is a great school! The teachers are all very helpful, they all clearly care about our education. I am a 7th grader currently , Tillicum has so many options and choices for you to make. All the students are respectful. I'm was elected officer on our ASB for this year. we basically control our school, tillicum is a very fun place to be. I love going to school. In all, i am sure that your student will be glad they chose this school. Even if you'e a new student...you'll have made friends in no time!

Posted December 21, 2006
A good school...if your child is self-motivated. Great sports and activities. Parents are very involved but average academics unless you take honors everything (honors just means better teachers). Too much freetime if your child isn't the most focused

Posted April 21, 2005
its a great school. my kids went there.

Tillicum Middle School
16020 Se 16th St, Bellevue, WA  98008
Last modified Tillicum Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.