PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Handles bullying effectively: Agree

There are teachers and monitors that help ensure there are no bullying that happen in classrooms and in campus grounds. Students are taught to respect each other and treat each other equals.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

When i talk to teachers and other parents, I hear that different approaches are applied to different students in order for all of them to get better learning. That for me is superb! Not all schools pay individual attention to students due to their teacher-to-student ratio, but knowing that teachers adjust their teaching style to different kids for them to get quality learning is something super!

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

I agree to that. I can see that my son's confidence was overwhelmingly high which simply tells me that he can lead and drive things he want to do and achieve to reality. My son was shy before, and as he grows in this school, i see that less and less.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Faith and value formation is very evident in the students of St. Louise. I can see in my kids that the values instilled in them by this school is making them better people to others and things.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I can definitely say teachers here are effectively due to the influence they have that I see in my sons actions and attitude towards things. My kids are applying the same at home at I see good results out of those examples that they learned.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Homeworks are done during the workweek and not during weekends. This gives us a chance to connect with our kids during weekends and enjoy quality time with them.

I have heard so much about this school from my relatives and friends. They go to St. Louise church and they see students actively participating in readings, choir and other activities. We were looking for a school that offers both academic and faith formation and given I had several recommendations on this school by my friends and relatives, I enrolled my son here and will also enroll my daughter when she qualifies Pre-Kindergaten age cutoff. I have visited this school a couple of times even before I enrolled my son and found their campus grounds are always clean and organized, unlike other schools. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and neighbors!

We have had a great experience at St. Louise. Every teacher we have had or met is loving, caring and involved with our boys. All teachers take the time to get to know your child and design a program to help them succeed. It's truly a team effort! There is a strong community there. It feels like a small town in the middle of a large city! The administration does a great job and always willing to listen. I love the changes I have seen over the last 5 years: introduction of a Spanish class in upper grades, technology such as Smart Boards in some rooms, Class Dojo for positive reinforcement, new classroom books. We feel blessed to be at St. Louise!

The teachers that my kids have had are tremendously caring and talented individuals. They take the time to listen and adapt up or down depending on where each student stands in given areas. This allows one that needs more time to absorb certain material the chance to become more proficient as well as confident in her skills. It also allows the other to stretch his wings and master more skills. St. Louise is a community that is welcoming and unites when and where needs arise such as with family members who were ill and/or passed away, meals and other supports were set up and flowed until after illness or funeral had passed. This is a gift when you have no family within several hundred miles.

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

This has not been the case for my son. Most all teach about bullying but there are a few who also watch, prevent, and teach again. I have only mentioned situations to my child's current teacher and/or the playground supervisors. I have not yet brought to the administration's attention.

Last modified St Louise Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8