Posted October 14, 2010
This school has excellent teachers. I believe the teachers that I have been involved with genuinely care about each student. I am confident that my children are in a good school. Unfortunately, the parent community is extremely clicky - if your any shade off of perfect white - you are not included. Asians, Indians, Hispanic descent not included. When I brought this up to the principal, I was corrected, criticized and told it was 'their' fault for not trying to include themselves. Not a surprise as he leads the pack for exclusivity among parents.

Posted May 22, 2006
- a former student
Good solid academics offering the core courses. Nice campus and involved teachers.

Posted February 23, 2004

St Louise Parish School
133 156th Avenue Southeast, Bellevue, WA  98007
Last modified St Louise Parish School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Louise Parish School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top