No rating

Bellevue Christian School

Private | PK-12 | 77 students

Living in Bellevue

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $528,700. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,390.

Posted Monday, August 25, 2014

My children attended the Woodinville campus. One teacher in particular was very rude, she said my son was not well liked and a parent asked to keep their child away from my son, I will never forget the pain I felt. I know she spoke the same way to my son. We left the school and started attending a 5 star public school in the area, it was the best decision ever! After the first week at his new school, my child said, "mom, they act more like christians at this school than they did at the christian school" Well, that says it all.

Posted Friday, August 22, 2014

Stay way. It's an awful place run by incompetent administrators. They do nothing about bullying. They divulge private medical information illegally. They won't discipline bad faculty behavior. If you love your child, do not subject them to this place.

Posted November 19, 2013

As a parent we had 3 students attend this school from 7-12th grade. They received a fantastic christian education. I highly recommend that you check out this school if you are in the market for a new classroom experience. the teachers, staff and students are amazing. The curriculum is diverse and they have many class options to pick from. All of my children we VERY well prepared for college graduating in 4 years. They are now in the work force and speak highly of the education they received. I can see their children attending some day and become leaders for Christ like their parents. Check out their website for more information.

Posted April 5, 2013

I graduated in 2002. My experience was very positive. The teachers are wonderful, encouraging and supportive and the students I attended with were the same. The small class sizes allow for getting to know fellow students and the teachers. I've heard stories of getting "lost" in big high schools with hundreds and hundreds of students. I did not feel remotely this way at BCS. Many of my closest friends today attended with me.

Posted May 16, 2011

We have three children that attended BCS since preschool. We love BCS and wouldn't send them anywhere else. The teachers truly deeply care about each child and go beyond to help each child succeed. Our children all had different academic needs, from needing extra help to needing more challenging work, and all their needs were met. Plenty of extracurricular activities for them all to find their niche. We love that they graduated with best friends since kindergarden. Teachers are so great about communicating with parents! BCS feels like a big family of students, parents and teachers - a wonderful learning environment for the children and a great community to be a part of.

Posted January 31, 2011

Wonderful school, my son is new to school for High School and was hesistent to change schools, but Bellevuel Christian had more to offer in meeting his needs. Overall, exceeded expectations from student and parents perspective.

Posted May 18, 2010

It is so clear that the teachers care deeply about the students, not only their academic performance, but also their characters, their faith, and their contribution to the world we live in.

Posted May 17, 2010

Bellevue Christian School is an awesome school where every child is highly valued and welcomed. The community of teachers, parents and students makes the school a vibrant place to learn and grow. Students who need a challenge are not disappointed, and students that struggle don't get left behind. All the while, the hearts of our students grow in compassion toward each other and toward the world we live in. Kudos!

Posted March 25, 2009

My kids attended this school from K-12. They received an excellent education that was taught with a Christian world viewpoint. My kids say the best thing about the school is the relationships they had with their teachers who care and mentored them. They are a progressive school that teaches kids to ask questions. Even though it isn't a prepatory school 90% or more go on to college - even ivy league schools. This is amazing because they even welcome kids were learning difficulties. One of my kids is dyslectic so he received one on one therapy as an elective. Their program is based on brain research and it allowed my son to graduate find success in college. I know my kids will have life long friendhips with classmates and teachers. What more could a parent want!

Posted February 3, 2009

BCS is an amazing school. We had 3 children that attended and all got a great eduction and were very well prepared for college. The Athletics, Programs, Culture and People were outstanding in every way. Dollar for dollar this was the best investment that we ever made. We continue to support this school to this day and are very proud to have been BCS parents ! What a blessing it is to the community! A gift from God for sure !

Posted February 2, 2009

Great school! I attended BCS from 5th-12th grade and can't speak highly enough about the quality of education. The faculty care about each student, and I felt more than prepared to enter college, and ultimately the workplace!

Posted January 4, 2009

bad curriculums, school to small, inconvenient location for many. definately not worth the money when a public school is clearly just as good, if not better.

Posted November 30, 2006

Our son attended Bellevue Christian from first grade through high school. We were extremely pleased with the academic, social, and spiritual envoirnment. We were impressed with the individual attention he received. He wanted to take advanced (AP)classes that were not offered and a teacher would work with him individually so he could take the exam. Some of his HS classes had just a handful of students - these students wanted a class and the school didn't cancel it just because the enrollment wasn't high enough. Academically it was excellent. We never had a bad teacher in our 12 years there. He had a great group of friends when he graduated - many of whom had been his friends since first grade. Extra-curicular activities were abundant for a school of this size.The teachers were/are committed Christians who lived their faith. We could not have been more pleased with our son's education

Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 15% 7%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Christian
Associations
  • CSI

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

1601 98th Avenue Northeast