PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We first enrolled our two youngest daughters at Eastside Christian School back in the mid-90s. We thought it was a great school back then. We are back again with our 3rd daughter and so far love the teachers she have had. The principle and staff are also great. We have homeschooled 2 of our children and all 3 of our children have attended several different Christian Schools. Eastside Christian School has been the best one so far for our family.

ECS is a great school for my two kids. The quality of the teachers is awesome and the kids will benefit tremendously from like-minded families, which public schools simply cannot not match and is very important at early education.

Wonderful Christian School serving the community for over 40 years. My three children all attended there and not only received a quality education but were taught to recognize the Lord's hand and blessings in all areas of life. The single most important characteristic I'd use to describe the school is how the staff deeply cares for each student. The school offers pre-school up through 8th grade.

We are very happy about this School ... It is a Great School, Great Teachers. My daugther is very happy and love the school ...

My family has been a part of the Eastside Christian community for the past 3 years. We are so pleased with the school. The staff is outstanding in that they care for and nurture the children while at the same time challenging them academically. The principal is courageous and committed to excellence. I admire him because he is willing to do what is right, no matter how popular. I also love that the school is unabashedly Christian... there is prayer, group chapel, purity conferences and Christian based curriculum. The strong Christian environment helps eliminate the typical middle school drama

Eastside Christian is more than a school, it is a family. We have been part of this family for 6 years. My kids started as 3 and 4 year olds, and now they are in the fourth and fifth grades. In addition to that, I am a teacher at ECS. We are pleased with every aspect of our school. My kids are enjoying academic success, growing in God s word, and forming strong friendships. I enjoy coming to work every day it is kind of like attending a full time summer camp. One of the school s strongest components is its chapel program run by the dynamic Director of Student Ministries, Todd Green. Mr. Green is energetic and engaging. By the time our middle school students graduate, he has walked them through the entire Bible, and they are ready to step out into this big world. My kids started as preschoolers and will continue through middle school. I started six years ago, and I hope to stay here until I retire many years from now.

Eastside Christian School provides students with an exceptional place to grow and develop intellectually, spiritually, socially, and physically. This is my first year teaching at ECS. Serving as a member of the outstanding educational team at Eastside Christian School is a true joy and honor. Teachers at ECS are passionate about teaching the whole child and providing support in order to see students succeed. In short, one walking through the doors of ECS quickly discovers that this is more than a school Eastside Christian School is a community.

I am currently in my fourth year of teaching at ECS. This school is truly a special place. The academics are top notch, the Christian environment is second to none, and the school community is a fantastic place to have your child educated. Kids leave this place at a whole nother level academically and spiritually. I would strongly consider sending your child to Eastside Christian School!

I am relatively new to Eastside Christian School but I want to share what I ve experienced so far. I used to drive by ECS frequently and I never realized that the school has 325 students and the campus is quite large. From my first interactions with the students, teachers, and parents, it was very apparent that ECS is focused on two important missions: teaching and nurturing children and young adults as they grow academically and as Christians. Now that I m here, I see examples every day of our efforts to support each individual student s learning at the highest level. I also see students experiencing daily interactions that focus on their faith, their values, and their better understanding of the Bible. I m obviously biased, but I can honestly say that this is a wonderful school, the kids here are bright, respectful, and nice, and if you re looking for a Christian based, strong academically minded program for your child, you need to give ECS a look. Mark Migliore Principal Eastside Christian School

We are so happy we chose Eastside Christian for middle school! Our kids attended public elementary school, one of them in the gifted program. For middle school, we were looking for a strong focus on academics and accelerated coursework, but also a nurturing environment to develop their character during these key years. We appreciate the course offerings at ECS, and it has been wonderful to see our kids grow as leaders with the excellent teaching, encouragement, and role models available to them. We always wondered if private school would be worth the money, and ECS has exceeded our expectations. It is worth every penny to have excellent teachers for every class, and a curriculum consistent with our Christian worldview. Our local middle school has about 1100 students, and we really appreciate the personal attention we receive at ECS.

Last modified Eastside Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8