Bellevue, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted August 20, 2013
This school is phenomenal. There is just something iintangible about it that makes it really special. The sense of community and family is wonderful. I strongly considered homeschooling, but this is even better. I don't worry for a second about any bad influences at EHA and the academics are superior. It is exactly what I would do if I had my own school. I don't worry for a second what is going on at school, or who my kids are hanging out with. I am very impressed to see how many graduating 8th graders received scholarships to private high schools. Great, great school.

Posted June 26, 2013
My family moved to Washington last year and we entered our daughter into EHA in the middle of the school year. At first we were somewhat anxious about entering a school with an accelerated curriculum and exceedingly high standards, but we were overwhelmed by the support of both the faculty and school community. Today our daughter is thriving at EHA and we are blessed to be a part of a school community that strives to build Christian leaders and make a difference in the greater community. I highly recommend prospective families looking for excellent student to teacher ratios, accelerated curriculum and Integral Formation to visit Emerald Heights Academy. You won't be disappointed.

Posted February 01, 2013
My daughter graduated from EHA last year, and our son is in middle school now. The middle school program and teachers are very special. Instead of scared, mean girls, the kids at EHA work together and support each other. They work together on community projects, are traveling to Washington DC, and have Friday enrichment activities, where they go kayaking, hiking and other great activities to build each other up instead of tearing each other down. Our daughter is so grounded, friendly, and well-mannered. Now that she is in high school, she is WAY ahead of her peers academically. EHA has an impressive new principal and is doing all the right things. It is truly a home away from home where I have no worries about the environment or what my children are being exposed to. Thanks to this school, I have so few worries about my daughter in high school. She knows right from wrong and will do very well with this great start. We can't say enough great about this school

Posted November 04, 2012
We are so lucky to have this school on the Eastside. High academic standards, low student/teacher ratio, a true sense of community and family, caring teachers. A school that actually still teaches the children manners, generosity, kindness as well as the strongest academics around. Our children are so grounded, confident, friendly and happy. They love their school.

Posted April 29, 2012
What a special place - our children are thriving, happy, and receiving a top-notch education at Emerald Heights. The small class sizes ensure that the children get individual attention and can learn at whatever level they are ready. The school atmosphere is like a family, and the teachers are outstanding. The academics are excellent, and the overall happiness of the kids says it all. We are thrilled to have found this best-kept secret of a school.

Posted December 10, 2010
My son has attended Emerald Heights Academy for three years. It is a wonderful school, where the teachers, principals, and other parents all want what was is best for each child. The leadership, public speaking, and values they learn are priceless. The academic standards are high, and the small class size allows the teachers to provide an individualized education for each child.

Posted September 28, 2010
Emerald Heights Academy is an outstanding school. My daughter has been there for 3 years and is growing into a beautiful young lady. Their teachers are warm and loving and really care of the kids. I love having a school that backs up the virtues we teach at home. Our daughter can't wait go to school in the morning, she even asks if she can go on the weekends.

Posted August 09, 2010
Emerald Heights has made our job of parenting so much easier. It's the best environment for our children because it encourages kind-heartedness, concern for others, honesty, self-discipline and good manners. The other parents also share the same desire to instill good character in our children. Their teachers really know and love our children.

Posted August 19, 2009
As a former EHA parent I look back on our years at Emerald Heights with fondness. The parents, teachers and admistration are wonderful!

Emerald Heights Academy 0

Posted January 20, 2009
We have two children at Emerald Heights Academy and we're on our third year at the school. What I find so impressive are the parents I've talked to who've had kids attending the school for years. They value the faith and character formation of their children and the strong academics. I personally recognize the children and families at the school to be unique in that they are truly values-centric, intelligent and charitable people. I know that what I try to teach at home is being reinforced at the school. I am so grateful to have found this school early on in my childrens' education.

Emerald Heights Academy
3850 156th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA  98006
Last modified Emerald Heights Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Emerald Heights Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top