Bellevue, WA

Posted September 25, 2014
My son studied here for 3 yrs and now he is attending first grade at a public school. I have to say that his montessori years were the best. His teacher was Mr. Mike for the first two years and for kindergarten it was Miss Traci and both his teachers were excellent. Today he is a little bored at public school because he fares above average and I believe the credit for him being above avg. goes to his montessori teachers for giving him appropriate study work. Initially the montessori concept was very new to me but as days went by I began to appreciate it. Its more than just academics, kids learn to select their own work, that teaches them independence and builds up their confidence. He also took part in the after-school ballet, soccer class, which he immensely enjoyed. Ms Sarah is a very good ballet teacher. Plus, the school also offered art, music and spanish classes, all of which enriched my child. I'm very glad that I put my son in this school, no regrets, only praises ring!!!

Americas Child Montessori 2

Posted November 08, 2013
I had a bad experience in the process of researching this school. I had an appointment with Linda that she didn't show for, and didn't seem apologetic about it afterwards. Michael was the person that I was speaking to, only after he was interrupted by another parent on the phone; I just thought that since I was there in person, I would be priority number one...at the end of the day I enrolled my child at the Issaquah Montessori School. I have no idea how well their actual program is run since I didn't give them a chance, but I feel I gave them a fair chance, and was disappointed.

Americas Child Montessori 1

Posted September 24, 2013
The school has some wonderful teachers but the administration is a bit of a wreck.. They are unorganized. The owner takes care of her baby Grand daughter at school and does not have the time to take care of business. Snack schedules are never posted in advance, everything is last minute with little notice, teachers quit because of the disorganization, etc.

Posted April 13, 2012
This is the school that I would recommend to evry parent. Loving envorinment that encourges learning.

Posted April 22, 2011
I love this school. My child has been in enrolled in Americas Child for 2 years now and her academic growth has been amazing. All of the staff are so loving and help her deal with the seperation problems she experiences when I have to be gone on buisness trips. She is 5 now and is reading and writing and multiplying! Most importantly, she is very happy.

Posted February 17, 2010
My child's experience has been an excellent one. She has been there for over 2 years now. The school came highly recommended from Microsoft parents. They have an excellent program and we love all the staff.

Americas Child Montessori 4

Posted February 16, 2010
I have had my daughter there since Pre-schhol and she is now in K. The teachers make all the difference in a school and she had an awesome teacher Miss Forozan and now its Miss Traci. The Director has a good listening ear and is very friendly. The school has 3 after school programs taught by very reputed institutions- Piano, Karate, Ballet for which you have to pay extra but saves me from taking my daughter to other places for the same classes. They have a big gym and huge playground (covered and open). My daughter has learnt a lot here and is definitely above average. I would recommend this school highly.

Americas Child Montessori 1

Posted February 11, 2010
There is something fundemental wrong with this place. Director, teachers don't care much about your kid. Director/Owner wants to put more kids in each classes and teacher keep pushing back. Your children are the footballs. I stayed in class a couple times to evalue it. For some reason it always reminds me inmates. Kids and teacher all have poker faces on. slowly moving in the room while not sitting quitely. The teachers I observed were very impatient. I did not hear they repeat themselves to disipline kids. Kids should listen or be ignored. I heard that was the Montessori style(Don't interfere kids too much).You need to try it by yourself. Don't take my words for granted.

Americas Child Montessori 2

Posted June 09, 2009
My experience has been very poor, the teachers are not experienced to deal with children who are inquisitive and probing. They expect the kids to be super disciplined and don t follow an agenda specific to the child. The environment encourages children to show off toys by show and tell concept adding to the expenses.

Americas Child Montessori 0

Posted May 24, 2008
My child has attended America's Child Montessori School for the past 2 1/2 years. Since she started she has become so much more confident and so much more willing to share her day with us. We now know what goes on during the day; she feels comfortable sharing it with us. We want our child to enjoy school; here at America's Child she does; she not only loves school, but she is learning so much. I would highly recommend this school to anyone!

Americas Child Montessori
14340 Northeast 21st Street, Bellevue, WA  98007
Last modified Americas Child Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Americas Child Montessori Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top