Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted November 29, 2014
This school has by far been one of the best things for both my children. The teachers we have had have been so wonderful. They know each child and work to their strengths. I had the chance to be in the classrooms as a parent volunteer and it was great to see them work 1st hand. Their kindness and empathy shows in the confidence of the kids. The leaps both my boys have taken since we moved here have been amazing to watch.

Posted May 01, 2014
Love Roosevelt both of our boys are preschool at Headstart and the other is in first grade the one in first game has special needs and he does very well be mainstreamed into the class ,a little behind but the teacher show so much caring and respect .the front office staff are awesome the principle is beyond belief he knows us by name. The speech teachers awesome reading class is awesome, there's only like three or four kids and Mark and his reading class and whenever he's having a bad day or bad time he can just go hang out with the special ed teacher just have a relaxed time so he's not so overwhelmed I love Roosevelt and speak very very highly of them

Posted October 09, 2013
My daughter is only in her first year of kindergarten and she loves this school and she likes her teacher and friends. I had to pick her up early for an apt. and she didn't even want to leave school. That's how much she likes this school and kindergarten. I like the activities they do, the jog-a-thon, and other activities i have heard about reading the website.

Roosevelt Elementary School 4

Posted June 26, 2007
I am very pleased with Roosevelt. My daughter has not only succeeded, but has felt comfortable and made some great friends.

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted June 23, 2007

Roosevelt Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2005

Posted August 11, 2003
Will Not leave the school. Teachers & principle have great communication with parents, constantly keeping parents informed. My children are for the most part excited about education, they have the typical 'I'm tired of school' attitude, but, for the most part enjoy it. They all adore the faculty. More help needed on the playground though. Too much inappropriate behavior during recess that the duties cannot always see. I know if I'm going to complain about it I need to be helping. I will always support the school.

Roosevelt Elementary School
2900 Yew St, Bellingham, WA  98226
Last modified Roosevelt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top