PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

BCS is blessed with some of the most incredible, loving, caring, compassionate and experienced teachers.

Bellingham Christian School has been such an incredible place for our children to attend. We love that it feels like an extension of our home, where they are not only getting an outstanding educational experience, but they are also surrounded by teachers, staff and families that share our core values, beliefs and attitudes. BCS has amazing leadership within the staff and such a supportive and involved group of families, I truly cannot imagine sending our children anywhere else.

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

Both of my kids still talk about the amazing teachers, even years after they graduated from

Both of my kids graduated from BCS. They had a strong academic start and a spiritual foundation that is serving them well in high school and college. I appreciate the partnership that BCS has with families.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter came into her class as perhaps the poorest reader. She's now reading above her grade.

Excellent, attentive and responsive faculty. My children have thrived there with their academics and spiritual growth.

I think that Kulshan is a great school. My kids loved the idea of team. they had great oppertunities to learn skills they will need in life that schools never usualy teach

We chose this as our childs pre-k school. It has been an awsome school to be involved with! Everyone seems to accept eachother and get along great and it is a small enough school that you as a parent end up making friends as well as staying involved! I would say my only complaint w/ the school is thier lack of transportation.

Last modified Bellingham Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8