PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Both of my kids attend BVCS - and we love it! When we moved to Washington, my daughter was having a very rough adjustment. BVCS has made all the difference. The teachers are caring and loving, not to mention the low student to teacher ratio. Great facility, affordable prices, Christian-based - what more can a parent ask for? We have attended BVCS for 2 years now, and looking forward to next year!

My 3rd-grade son has attended Baker View Christian for 4 years now. Twice he has said, 'We're not moving until I graduate 8th grade from Baker View, right? Because I want to stay here until I do.' My spouse and I are very pleased with the special attention the teachers give to the academic, spiritual and social growth of each student.

Wonderful and loving school. Great warm Godly atmosphere. Attentive caring teachers who teach each child according to their individual needs. They can do this as the student to teacher ratio is so low (averages 9 or 10 students to one teacher). Big gym, playground & sport's field. Great music and outreach programs. Fun school w/ great field trips and daily fun. Our sons love the school, teachers, pastors, kids and our God. I love that when they are not at home I know that they are in a loving place that is growing them into the Godly Men that this world needs them to be!

Last modified Baker View Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8