Posted September 18, 2012
This school is wonderful. The office staff is friendly, and makes an effort to get to know parents. Mrs. Miller, the principal really goes out of her way to get to know the kids and parents. They really see the kids as individuals. My two children are advanced in their classes, and they have been proactive in giving them harder work instead of waiting for their classmates to catch up. I have also heard from parents of kids who struggle that they are truly caring and make every effort to help those children too. The school went through a major remodel last year, and the facilities are modern and beautiful. My kids love going here.

Bonney Lake Elementary School 0

Posted November 02, 2008
I have 4 kids. 2 of them now go to Middle School, and one is still at BLE. I have found this school to be great for all 3 of my kids that have been there. The teachers are GREAT. We have had 2 of the kids in Speech and they worked with with them so well. Two of my kids were WAY behind in reading and the WAlk TO Read program can't be beat. I love this Elementary schoool. readinand with

Bonney Lake Elementary School 4

Posted August 27, 2008

Posted August 29, 2006
Bonney lake Elementary is a wonderful school all around my son is in 2nd grade. Last year my son had trouble reading. At the beginning of the year he was at about a level three and by the end of the year with much help and support from our teachers he graduated 1st grade with honors at a level eighteen and he was reading above standard. He even received an award!!! He was so proud!!They have a wonderful Walk to read program set up to help their student learn to read,write and spell. My son really enjoyed his time in class. The teachers were also very good at communicating his needs and what we could do to help him at home. The staff at Bonney Lake elementary really care about their kids and giving them the best education possible:)We love this school!!

Posted April 11, 2006
Both of my children are attending Bonney Lake Elementary. My daughter is in 5th grade and my son is in 3rd. They have been in BLE since Kindergarten. I have nothing but respect from all of the staff there from the Principal on down. They support and encourage every child there. If any of the kids have problems (and both of mine have), they will work with you to find solutions. The academic levels are the highest I've ever seen in a public school. Reading for fun or homework is always encouraged. For those kids who are like my son and have difficulty in reading, they have special classes that help to bring them up to speed. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a place to send their child for an excellent education with caring people.

Bonney Lake Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2005

Bonney Lake Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2004
I went to Bonney Lake Elementary First, Second, Third and Fourth grade. I did not like that school at all. I hated going to that school everyday I only enjoyed the kids there. I advice the parents to put your kid elsewhere. I also never learned to tell time, because they have automatic clocks instead of the ones children need to learn. My mom was very disapointed in the school and contstanly had to come in and ask why the teacher woulnt help me, or why she is treating me unfairly.

Bonney Lake Elementary School 4

Posted March 11, 2004
My son has been attending Bonney Lake Elementary since 2001 and my daughter started attending in 2003. So far, we are very pleased with the school. Their teachers are very nice, communicate well and I like that the school has a wonderful speech therapy program. We've had the opprutunity to work with the school's psycologist and we are very impressed with her. Our daughter was tested for learnign disabilities upon my request. I felt they did a throughough job evaluating her in addition to listening to my concerns and doing what they could to help me help her. I think it is important to remember that school's change, so it is always a good thing to talk to other parents of students who are currently attending a school you are considering sending your child to. Sometimes a school that struggled years back, is not struggling any longer. I've talked to other parents who are very happy with the education their children are receiving at Bonney Lake Elementary. I also think it is important for a parent to be involved in their child's school and education. If you have questions, ask! I e-mail or call my children's teachers when I have questions. They are always more then willing to help me!

Bonney Lake Elementary School 3

Posted January 05, 2004

Bonney Lake Elementary School
18715 80th St East, Bonney Lake, WA  98390
Last modified Bonney Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonney Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top