Bonney Lake, WA

Donald Eismann Elementary School 4

Posted April 22, 2015
Nice new school. My son's teacher is wonderful. Lot of things probably to come as the school grows. Not the staffs fault but all the kids do is get ready for standardized testing. Once your child is past the testing level for that grade they are essentially on cruise control the rest of the year. I feel learning is going out the door and the testing is all that is focused on. If you're child is ahead stay focused as a parent to keep it that way because the system won't benefit them.

Posted March 27, 2015
They recently moved the gifted magnet program to this school (they call it highly capable) and it is amazing. The school is really modern and in a beautiful setting. The playground leaves a lot to be desired, but I am guessing since it is a new school, they will take care of that through the years through fundraising.

Posted January 02, 2014
I used to work at this school back in 1979 - 1980. My position was Library Secretary/Teacher's Aide. I loved my job while I was there. My favorite things were reading to the kids in the library and being out with the kids during recess. Sometimes I would get asked "Where were you at recess". I responded by saying " Did you see a group of kids" they said "Yes" then I would say "I was in the middle of them" because I was shorter than some of the students. All the kids there were so great. I left after working there a short time because I was pregnant with my first child. I really miss working there.

Posted May 15, 2013
Eismann Elementary is a great school. The staff is very welcoming to students and parents. The PTA is very involved in hosting fun events through out the school year.

Posted May 15, 2013
I love Donald Eismann Elementary. The staff is amazing and always put the students learning first. It has a very supportive PTA that advocate for students and provide many wonderful activities.

Posted May 14, 2013
Eismann is a newer school in the Sumner School District. The school is modern and up to date. The staff are AMAZING! They respect students and provide a very supportive learning env. The school hosts many PTA sponsered events like a Fall Festival, Book Fair, Spring Carnival, Chili Cookoff, Muffins with Mom, Donuts with Dad and other family fun nights. Students at Eismann were invited to sing the National Athem at a Tacoma Rainiers Game! It was a great experience for students and it was so fun to see all the staff members supporting their students!

Posted May 14, 2013
Eismann is a great place for students to learn and grow. This school thinks about students first. That is very important to me as a parent.

Posted May 14, 2013
It is a great school full of wonderful staff! The school is new and modern.

Posted May 14, 2013
Eismann Elementary is a fantastic school! Nestled in a wonderful new neighborhood with gorgeous surroundings and an amazing view of Mt. Rainier. We take great pride in our students success, always striving to give them more!

Posted May 14, 2013
What I appreciate most about Eismann is the staff involvement all the way up to the principal. Mrs. Price knows almost every child, has one on one time with many, and reviews special projects off all students. She is a advocate for anti-bulling, parent participation and introducing technology in the classroom. Many teachers are in involved in after school activities and the PTA works hard to support the schools initiatives.

Donald Eismann Elementary School
13802 Canyon View Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA  98391
Last modified Donald Eismann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald Eismann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top