Bonney Lake, WA

Posted January 02, 2014
I used to work at this school back in 1979 - 1980. My position was Library Secretary/Teacher's Aide. I loved my job while I was there. My favorite things were reading to the kids in the library and being out with the kids during recess. Sometimes I would get asked "Where were you at recess". I responded by saying " Did you see a group of kids" they said "Yes" then I would say "I was in the middle of them" because I was shorter than some of the students. All the kids there were so great. I left after working there a short time because I was pregnant with my first child. I really miss working there.

Posted May 05, 2009

Donald Eismann Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
My daughter is in Kindergarten and her teacher does a great job at answering any questions i may have

Donald Eismann Elementary School 0

Posted August 31, 2008
Fantastic leader, great with the students and teachers.

Donald Eismann Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2008
I love all the staff here at McAlder. They all go above and beyond for the students. All questions I have had on my childrens education have been quickly answered and if there are problems a situation is quickly found. I love that my kids are eager to go to school each day. I also love how they let parents be involved.

Posted February 27, 2008
I couldn't be happier with the way this school is run. Kay Gallo is an excellent principal and all of her staff that I've interacted with are equally as impressive. They really take a personal interest in the kids and my girls have always had great things to say about their teachers. Jeannie Larberg is wonderful and has been such a positive influence in my daughter's lives that I'm forever grateful of her. I've had to waiver my kids in, as I'm on the border and I'm so thankful that my waiver has always approved. I love this school!

Donald Eismann Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2007
Office staff and K and 1st grade teachers are amazing. We have elected to attend another, vastly superior school out of district, however - bullying became unbearable last year, and communication between teacher and home was non-existent.

Donald Eismann Elementary School 4

Posted October 29, 2007
My daughter started here in 3rd grade and has said she feels she is learning more here than she did at her last school. She was a bit behind the other students when we moved her to the new school. She did very well on her 3rd Grade WASL. There are only a couple of things I don't like, one is the entrance to the school. It is not locked ever, nor are the back entrances. Someone could walk right into the school without being noticed as there is a door that is always closed that goes into the front office. I think this is a safety issue. There are also many portable classrooms. I do feel they do a great job motivating kids to do their best.

Posted May 14, 2006
This school is absolutely amazing! Great teachers/staff. I am amazed at how much my kids learn. i would deffinetly send them back if i could!

Posted August 20, 2005
wonderful school. Kids enjoyed all their teachers

Donald Eismann Elementary School
13802 Canyon View Blvd. E., Bonney Lake, WA  98391
Last modified Donald Eismann Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donald Eismann Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top