Victor Falls Elementary School 5

Posted June 17, 2011
Victor Falls is a wonderful school! My kids have been there for two years. We are military, so we have been to a lot of schools. This is the best. The best teachers, great education and the staff is so warm, and professional in everything they do.

Victor Falls Elementary School 0

Posted December 03, 2008
I have three boys that attend school at victor falls this year and I absolutly love this school. The teachers are all warming and have the most possitive outlook on everything they do. I would not ask for a better school to send my children and they have attended other schools in Bonney lake and I am glad I transfered them to Victor Falls!

Victor Falls Elementary School 4

Posted July 29, 2005
Victor Falls Elementary is a good school. The teachers there are very caring, as well as the rest of the staff. They seem very helpful, and are very considerate to the needs of there students and parents. My only complaint if any is the fact that they are a bit over-crowded. The staff and students seem to have no room to do what they are there to do, which I believe henders there ability to properly teach and learn. Besides the space issue, I believe it is a top rate school.

Victor Falls Elementary School 1

Posted March 24, 2005

Victor Falls Elementary School 5

Posted March 19, 2005

Victor Falls Elementary School 4

Posted May 21, 2004
My son attended Kindergarten at Victor Falls this year. I am incredibly impressed with the quality of the overall curriculum and principal/teacher involvement. My son loves attending school here! I feel highly confident of the quality of the education he is receiving and highly recommend this school to other parents.

Victor Falls Elementary School
11401 188th Av Ct East, Bonney Lake, WA  98391
Last modified Victor Falls Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victor Falls Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top