Posted August 12, 2013
ok i went to this school and its amazing i love the teachers i now go to lakeridge middle school,and my name is lindsey mccasland this school is phnomenal i love it so much i just hate the new changes like they have a new princapal now? BRING BACK MR,EYCHANER and every thing is diffrent its sad but yes i love this school

Emerald Hills Elementary School 1

Posted June 17, 2011
This school is a bad neighbor. Loud music which can be heard loudly over 500 away during some sort of field day. Common shouting from staff on the play fields during the school day. If they expect the support of voters, they need to be good neighbors.

Emerald Hills Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2009

Posted May 04, 2009
My daughter had gone to this school for the last 2 and half years and we have been very pleased with the way the school is run, for example they come in from the bus in the mornings and sit in the multi purpose room and read instead of being outside alone. I have also talked with the principal and find that he is very involved with the students.

Posted September 11, 2007

Posted June 23, 2005
We recently moved and decided to waiver our daughters into this school. We were very pleased with the administration and the teachers. There are a lot of activities that go on throughout the year, the big carnival at the end of the year is a much anticipated event! One thing I always found impressive, is that no matter what the weather, the principal was usually seen greeting the students as they entered. The school nurse and the secretaries were all wonderful, caring women.

Posted May 04, 2004
My son is in the sixth grade at Emerald Hills Elementary, where he has attended since the first grade. I was hesitant about putting him into a public school, but have been very happy with the quality of his education at EHE. In my opinion, this school is led by a very capable principal, Kent Vallier. For the past six years, I have had the opportunity to observe Mr. Vallier in his professional capacity and have found him to be skilled at communicating and academically centered. He has a genuine interest in the children and knows most of them by name. He has dealt fairly and honestly with my family, and I appreciate his leadership skills. He'll be a wonderful addition to his new professional circle and we will miss him.

Posted February 03, 2004
My daughter goes to this school. I have to say the staff are the best staff to have at any school. They are all very helpful, kind, caring about every child. I absoultely love this school. Everyone's child should attend Emerald Hills. They are very much involved with the children, parents and their well being, not to mention the wonderful curriculum. It is wonderful to have such a great principal and teachers. I am very proud my daughter is a 'Laker'.

Emerald Hills Elementary School
19515 South Tapps Dr East, Bonney Lake, WA  98390
Last modified Emerald Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emerald Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top