Bad
Good

Coming back to look at my former school and seeing it in the state it is in is terrible. The old wooden toy is cracking in places and looks like a pile of old junk...

We love Crestwood! It feels like a close knit school. The teachers really care about the children and the office staff are friendly. I love how the school is hidden and off the main road. The only suggestion I can think of is to offer an art class or more art inside the classrooms. I know there are enough parent volunteers including myself that could help with art.

This school is AMAZING my son has done Kindergarten and 1st grade here. My daughter has done their preschool program as well. I love the office staff and all teachers I have met. The office remembers every kid and parent by name some how and really cares about the success of your child. We have to move soon and I am so bummed and even considering driving them everyday to get them to stay here!

Great school, parent involvement is amazing and the teachers and staff really care about our kids.

Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.