Bonney Lake, WA

Posted October 09, 2015
We love Crestwood! It feels like a close knit school. The teachers really care about the children and the office staff are friendly. I love how the school is hidden and off the main road. The only suggestion I can think of is to offer an art class or more art inside the classrooms. I know there are enough parent volunteers including myself that could help with art.

Posted July 07, 2012
This school is AMAZING my son has done Kindergarten and 1st grade here. My daughter has done their preschool program as well. I love the office staff and all teachers I have met. The office remembers every kid and parent by name some how and really cares about the success of your child. We have to move soon and I am so bummed and even considering driving them everyday to get them to stay here!

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2011
Great school, parent involvement is amazing and the teachers and staff really care about our kids.

Crestwood Elementary School 4

Posted July 05, 2005
Quality of Academic Programs: The teachers are well-trained. They take great care in helping the students who need extra help, and make the learning fun and interesting to the student. They have music. An art docent which has been quite wonderful. Honestly, I haven't noticed extracurricular activities (that just may be that my son was not interested in what they have). The parent involvement is quite high. I see numerous parents who help out in the classrooms, the PTA, the office, etc....

Posted June 14, 2004
Good parent involvement. Beautiful facility, high behavior expectations

Crestwood Elementary School
3914 West Tapps Dr East, Bonney Lake, WA  98390
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top