Posted July 07, 2012
This school is AMAZING my son has done Kindergarten and 1st grade here. My daughter has done their preschool program as well. I love the office staff and all teachers I have met. The office remembers every kid and parent by name some how and really cares about the success of your child. We have to move soon and I am so bummed and even considering driving them everyday to get them to stay here!

Posted August 17, 2011
Great school, parent involvement is amazing and the teachers and staff really care about our kids.

Posted March 21, 2009

Posted April 14, 2008

Crestwood Elementary School 3

Posted August 02, 2005

Posted July 05, 2005
Quality of Academic Programs: The teachers are well-trained. They take great care in helping the students who need extra help, and make the learning fun and interesting to the student. They have music. An art docent which has been quite wonderful. Honestly, I haven't noticed extracurricular activities (that just may be that my son was not interested in what they have). The parent involvement is quite high. I see numerous parents who help out in the classrooms, the PTA, the office, etc....

Posted March 19, 2005

Posted February 22, 2005
- a former student

Posted June 14, 2004
Good parent involvement. Beautiful facility, high behavior expectations

Crestwood Elementary School
3914 West Tapps Dr East, Bonney Lake, WA  98390
Last modified Crestwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crestwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top