Posted May 11, 2011
I went to this school, and it's one of the reasons I moved back into the area to raise my kids.

Posted November 18, 2009
My son's attitude has changed thanks to Fernwood Elementary. He is excited to learn new skill sets. He is a happy young man. The teachers at Fernwood are very motivated to strive for each individual student, which is fantastic. Kudos to the whole staff. Thanks!

Posted October 01, 2008

Fernwood Elementary School 1

Posted August 10, 2008

Fernwood Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2008

Posted June 26, 2007
We have ahad wonderful teachers for our daughter who is going to the 2nd grade in Fernwood now and my Kindergartner starts tehre in Fall. They have a wonderful reading program!!!!!

Fernwood Elementary School 4

Posted December 01, 2005

Posted April 01, 2005
Fernwood elementary, under the able leadership of anne bayard, is a class act. We have two children that have attended grades k-6, with the youngest graduating this year. While the two of them are completly different in their academic needs they have both received appropriate instruction tailored to their special needs. It is obvkous to me that ms. Bayard spends a lot of time managing day to day operations as well as orchestrating special events. To a parent that frequently attends school activiites my overall impression is that anne's school runs very smoothly. A special mention for one teacher. Bill Shields is excellent in preparing sixth graders for the increased demands of junior high. The organizational skills students receive from him will sustain them for many years to come. A better school we would be hard pressed to find!

Fernwood Elementary School
3933 Jewell Rd, Bothell, WA  98012
Last modified Fernwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fernwood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top