Bothell, WA

Posted October 27, 2013
I love this school, especially now that we have Ms Benson at the helm. Mr Beebe was a lot of fun, but not the best leader for the kids. Ms Benson does a really good job of keeping parents in the loop, utilizing technology to communicate, and she really seems to care about the kids. Her discipline is impartial and appropriate both to age and ability.

Posted November 07, 2012
This the start of our 3rd year at Frank Love and we are overall happy with our experience. My son's teachers are not perfect (who is) but they have always been committed to giving my child a good eduction, communicating with me and being available to me as a parent to address even the littlest issue. And as for Oct 27, 2011 post - the new playground went in April 2012;)

Frank Love Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2012
This is the worst school I have ever that my son has been to. He always comes home with a frown on his face. And do you know what he tells me? He comes to me saying that the principle is being unfair because she treats the 2 graders, first graders, and kindergartenders like angels. Anyway, this school is VERY unsatisfactory. I would NOT recomend this school.

Frank Love Elementary School 5

Posted November 07, 2011
I have spent many hours in classrooms at Frank Love Elementary and I can honestly and confidently say that my daughter is fortunate to be a part of the Frank Love community. The teachers are friendly, knowledgeable and accessible. The new principal is outstanding! She is intelligent, experienced and truly committed to the students, parents and staff. I look forward to many more years as a Frank Love parent!

Frank Love Elementary School 1

Posted October 27, 2011
Im in disregard to this school...Im in disbelief that it still has no new playground, there only is 6 I repeat 6 amazing teachers that are worth a dang...I have 4 children, 1 has moved through this school with no problem, 1whom has had to rise above hardships displayed by a horrible teacher(no longer there) and a principal who couldnt get passed the fact that he (myson) was not a drone and that not all children learn the same..some speed through the schoolwork and get bored!! So new year new teachers new principal going to get better? NO !!!my daughter tested early at 4 to enter kindergarten she passed at a 6 yr old level, her teacher couldnt handle her so to speak or is it she cant handle the class? a little too frazzeled? not accepting that a 4yr old is this capable? and NO SUPPORT from the principal whom cant even return emails or phone calls,so they decide to dienroll her after the 6 week trial period....where are the laws the no child left behind? the senate bill 5427? we will not be returning to this school next year we will picket we will pave a road for other students we will go to a school who believes in the student Not the adult who has no business teaching

Posted April 23, 2008
My child has attended Frank Love for 6 years and overall I feel it's a good school. As with any school, there are teachers that are consistently excellent and some that are less so. I have had my frustrations but I have found the staff generally receptive to talking about my concerns. The principal is a solid leader, is very involved with the kids and their activities and has the right balance of responsible stewardship and sense of humor. He is a fair, appropriate and creative disciplinarian and the kids really look up to him. Regarding comparatively lower WASL scores- Some district schools 'teach the test' more than others so keep in mind that these are only statistics and do not sum up the total quality of the institution. For what it's worth, I have a boundary exception so I can send my kid to FLE.

Frank Love Elementary School 5

Posted March 24, 2008
Frank Love is a wonderful school, and Mr. Beebe, the principal, is an outstanding principal. He clearly cares deeply for kids and their learning, and he champions the rights of all students. Several of the posts here that are critical of him are clearly the result of the many unreasonable parents in this school. I have always been impressed with the commitment to learning and fair yet firm discipline style of the principal. He clearly is committed to social justice and ALL children. The teachers in this school are also very good. Mr. Beebe has helped lead our school in many ways including with our already fine teachers. We couldn t be happier at Frank Love.

Posted January 24, 2008
Have had one child 'graduate' from FL, and another is currently in 5th Grade there (and a three year old that will attend in the coming years). I have found FL to be a supportive environment where kids can excel. Test scores reflect more on the parents' involvement (or lack there of).

Frank Love Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2008
My kids went to FL for a total of nine years. Just so credit goes to some of the teachers for their great work , I didn't give a total 'Unsatisfactory' rating. Unfortunately if the leadership at the top is inadequate, then teachers, parents, and especially the children lose. Some love this school and its principal, Bebe however, I would contend that perhaps they have not had to deal with him on serious issues. He is a weak leader when it comes to taking care of students who bully and those who get bullied. Unfortunately those who got bullied end up feeling victimized again by the actions of the principle. He claims to follow the Social Justice stance. If his actions speak of his philosophy, then I hope we never experience Social Justice again! My kids are no longer in this school!

Frank Love Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2007
I have nothing good to say about this school. Due to boundary changes this is our home school, but I am so not impressed. I have requested a teacher meeting and had no response and the principal defended the lack of response, got dates of events wrong and basically pushed it back on the teacher to contact us. I am ready to contact school board/super about the issues

Frank Love Elementary School
303 224 St SW, Bothell, WA  98021
Last modified Frank Love Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Love Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top