K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Evergreen Academy Elementary School 4

Posted September 17, 2015
i feel it's very good for student when have some party or picnic to learn. I'm sorry everyone English laguage me not very good because i'm vietnamese! please..

Posted April 30, 2015
I am so glad we found Evergreen Academy! My children have benefited from very experienced, skilled Grade Teachers and Specialist Teachers. Many of the teachers have been with the school for a long time, and clearly love what they do. The small class sizes mean they can truly personalize learning plans and deliver on them. Evergreen is a small school, and I feel it is has the perfect calm and positive learning environment needed for children. I highly recommend it.

Posted April 21, 2015
An Inspirer. An Empower. An Engager. These three characteristics are just a short sample of the many Evergreen Academy in Bothell, WA has demonstrate with the students, including my child, everyday. Evergreen Academy has given us a second home and has genuinely supported our family. Also, the excitement is expressed to co-learn with my child rather than just teaching, and gives my child a feel like of a partner in his learning experience, when it is so easy to feel like a sponge that can only absorb. The teachers and staff ensure and live up to the role of heightening student's knowledge in academics and life skills. Students are valued and treated equally in their uniqueness and strengths. Evergreen Academy promotes an environment where everyone feels like they are able to not only share their contribution, but also know it is actually considered and appreciated. Thank you for being genuine, supporting, dedicated, hard working and overall an amazing second family to my child. A Proud to be Evergreen Academy family since 2012 and plan to continue on!

Posted April 20, 2015
I can honestly say I love where I work. I am a specialty teacher so I am in the wonderful position of knowing each and every student here at Evergreen. We have solid classroom instruction and I think our specialty and enrichment classes set us apart from other schools in the area. My daughters attended here when they were younger and I can say that they were very well prepared for their future schooling.

Posted April 14, 2015
I have now been with this school for a little over a year now and I absolutely love it! Every school has minor problems to work through but it is nothing that this school cant take on. The children here are very friendly and kind. The teachers are always here for the kids, with it being a personal issue that child is having or a educational issue. Our Principal and Vice Principal are always working hard to make sure that the families here are happy. That is our number one goal. I work in the Extended Care with K-2 children and there is never a dull day. They kids are always so happy and so kind. The other extended care teachers and I try to have something new each week for the kids to play and expand their educational and motor skills.

Posted February 06, 2015
My family has been part of Evergreen Academy for 21 years and have had a wonderful experience with both the staff and education that has been taught to my children. I would recommend this school to anyone interested in individualized instruction, specialized classrooms and a warm and loving staff. They take safety to the next level and I have always felt safe with my child there.

Evergreen Academy Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2015
My child has been hurt multiple times by another child and the principal is making excuses for this behavior. Please take caution before you place your child in this school.

Posted November 12, 2014
As I read through the reviews I am somewhat surprised and felt compelled to add a rebuttal. My Preschooler currently has a long term teacher that is going on almost ten years with Evergreen. When I asked her about the reviews she herself was surprised as a lot of veteran staff is still here at Preschool and Elementary. I am a returning parent and have seen the changes the school has gone through, however coming out of the other side I am so pleased with the decision to stay! Communication has improved 100% and the curriculum has had a major overall. I know that change can be difficult for both parent and child but please be accurate before you post something negative. I toured over at Elementary and they have many long term teachers. Jill Ashmore and Mrs. Ball for starters! Both amazing and I am thrilled to say that my child and family will be a long term parent.

Evergreen Academy Elementary School 1

Posted November 07, 2014
This school has change substantially in the last year. My experience is extensive in that both of my children attended pre-school thru 5th grade. As with any school or situation, there will always be different views, but up until 2013 I had no major issues with Evergreen Academy. However I do think it's important that parents understand that not a single teacher that either of my kids have had are still employed with this school - the turnover excessive. During our last year we had 3 teachers and it was extremely disruptive and negatively impacted our child. After 8 years we had never voiced an issue, but we found the new administration disrespectful and showed no accountability to resolving problems with inexperienced teachers and major gaps in communication.

Posted October 03, 2014
After many years at this school, and exposure to other programs, I can honestly say there are no other educational facilities that are as invested in their students and families as Evergreen Academy. Each child receives one on one attention and learns, not off a curve, but as individuals. The staff is a close knit group off passionate, dedicated, and hardworking professionals who are genuinely striving to prepare this generation to become independent and confident young learners. As a teacher I am so please to work for a school so devoted to the academic, behavioral, social development of its student. The school has improved drastically over the past year both aesthetically, and executively; getting fresh coats of pain, new materials, and implementing some fantastic changes that improved out program greatly! The learning environments are also top notch and optimized for educational experiences. I highly recommend this school to any families looking for a great start to their child's education!

Evergreen Academy Elementary School
16017 118th Place Northeast, Bothell, WA  98011
Last modified Evergreen Academy Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
Evergreen Academy Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top