Posted February 10, 2015
Cedar Park is a wonderful school! We have 4 children attending and I would not want them anywhere else. The teachers are amazing and do a great job of loving students and teaching them well. I have taught in a public school setting and significantly less students are behind at Cedar Park. Many teachers give of their own time to help students get caught up. The education standards are high, from what I have seen, a year or so above public schools. In addition, the schools top priority is on helping children learn to love God and His word and live out their faith. They do a great job of encouraging students gifts and talents and providing great programs to develop those skills.

Posted December 26, 2014
Just to be clear, this is a Christian school, I know the parent who posted on Posted -November 12, 2014-. There are discussions on world views, but once again it IS a Christian school, if your not looking for a Bible based education this might not be the school for you. FYI, the staff and teachers meet every morning for devotions, which include praying for your child.

Posted November 12, 2014
Cedar Park Christian is not a suitable learning environment. Although there are a few positives (i.e., Math and English courses), on balance there are better options for the money. In retrospect, I wish that we would have reviewed the text books before making CPC our choice. I find the learning material to be repressive and often times insulting. I believe that the environment doesn't foster critical thought, but instead, there is only one way or perspective. In short, my sense is that at a very early age, students are brainwashed. For example, my child presented a very sound argument in a assignment, but was significantly marked down because the teacher viewed the position as "evolution" not "creation". Being able to freely explore critical thought on many issues is frowned upon unless it subscribes to the Assembly of God beliefs and teachings. I must be honest and say that at times the environment feels like a cult. Lastly, there isn't room for students to explore political discussion unless the bend is extremely conservative. Bottom line..... Before making choice, ask to review the text books, read them carefully, and be well informed on how your child will be guided.

Posted October 26, 2014
My daughter played this school in soccer and the girls were rude three girls body slammed her her back was sprained in three places and her ankle was severely sprained. While many are nice there are students in that school who are extremely bad influences and are rude and can be violent

Posted June 11, 2014
My Grandson attended another Christian School but all extra help required paying additional money to receive it. As a primary grade child, Cedar Park is committed to each child not being left behind. Teachers are willing to stay after school to help a struggling child. It may not be as fancy as some private schools but was is most important is a child is taught to love to learn reading, writing, math and science. The school is top notch where it counts!

Posted January 20, 2014
"Money Grubbing" and going after distressed families is shameful! Manipulating issues for monetary gain is disgraceful.

Cedar Park Christian School 2

Posted September 30, 2013
Some of the teachers are excellent, and some terrible. The lack of passion for subject matter and the inability to inspire has made us look elsewhere. The recess area is tiny. The lack of technology and an abundance of busy work, worksheets, deskwork makes me feel like it's a classroom from the 60's. We have tried to make up for this at home, but then wonder what we are paying for.

Cedar Park Christian School 3

Posted March 14, 2013
Wide variations in teacher abilities.....I love the quantity of male teachers in concept but have seen extremely competent women let go when obvious examples of lower teacher performance are kept. Great support for sports programs .....performing arts does well with great instructors who struggle with lip service support and no financing from the school. The teachers are loyal and work hard.....actually they have too much expected of them I believe. Teachers loyal to the school but are compromised in some ways by superhuman expectations from their admin who appear to lack empathy and loyalty to their own employed educators to save a buck.

Posted January 14, 2013
Want a great Christian school, this is the best of the best. The academics are top notch, their sports teams kick butt, drama and band are awesome, and the teachers rock!

Posted June 11, 2012
Our 5 children attended the elementary/preschool before we relocated to another state. The educational standards was high so my children had no problems adapting to a new school system but more importantly the real Christian training and values influenced them so they were a light even at the church where we currently attend in Tucson, AZ.

Cedar Park Christian School
16300 112th Avenue Northeast, Bothell, WA  98011
Last modified Cedar Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Cedar Park Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top