Bad
Good

Very diverse school, honors and AP programs are amazing! Easy to communicate with teachers and administrators as well

This is school is amazing! I would know because use to go there. Has incredible teachers and is a very spirited students!

My child was a freshman last year. Before this school his grades have always been outstanding. He will not be returning to this school for his next year. If he does he will be so far behind that there will be no way for him to catch up. Lynnwood High is telling students and parents that if their students are having a hard time Scriber Lake High is a good alternative. However, it has a rating of 2 on the Great Schools website. It just makes me wonder why would they suggest such a school that has such a low rating.

Great school! Very positive experience. There are some amazing and supportive teachers at this school. High school is what YOU make of it.

I am currently a student at Lynnwood High School and have been for the past 2 years. In these past 2 years I have maintained a decent GPA and yet I don't feel like I have learned anything at all. The teachers are really just there to tell you what to do and to hand out work, when it comes to explaining the material the teacher doesn't teach you, the paper the teacher HANDS OUT teaches you. The administration is very unreasonable as well. The disciplinary, principal, and vice principial are especially hard to reason with and force unnecessary restrictions towards the students.

Lynnwood is amazing. I am a senior here, and I have moved nine times and I have been to seven different schools, and this is the one, that really pushed me to reach my full potential. If it wasn't for my teachers, I would still be the wallflower who didn't know how to interact with anyone. But now, I am confident, I am in the drama class, I am part of the student body, and I am a leader. The teachers at Lynnwood, really care about the students, and they make it so that they can recall any student by their name and what they do at the school. They ask me how I am, what I have going on, and what I am interested in. My fellow students are involved in so much, and we are all so different. Lynnwood, is extremely awesome, and it means a lot to me.

I really like this school, it has improved a lot since we have a better building. In fact it is the best building on the west coast now because it's a green school. Also it has a lot of races and that's important because students are more open minded. There are a lot of really great teachers and all are nice. there are also a lot of clubs students can join or make up.

This school doesn't care about education. New digs doesn't make you a better teacher or administrator. Ship 'em in Ship 'em out is the status quo. Wake up!

This school really has nothing good about it. The teachers have a lack of experience gained at College & Universities. They really dont care about your learning and well being at the school. You pretty much need to figure out everything yourself, the teachers are there to give out the work. I really didnt like the school. Its not one of those friendly happy neighborhood schools. No one really cares about your learning as well as you. Wouldnt reccommend going to Lynnwood to anyone. I think most of the kids at the school will agree with me.

I love lynnnwood! its fun, even the learning part...

Last modified Lynnwood High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.