Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted May 31, 2016
My daughter for being so strong. She used to LOVE school so much, that she would cry when we had to keep her home. Then it became a struggle to get her to go, for fear of torment. She has fought hard to overcome the poor circumstances she is in. She has made the best of the remaining school year. For that, I am proud and thankful.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted May 31, 2016
I am not well infotmed enough, when it comes to what is happening with my Child; whether or not that has to do with harassment, homework, responding to Zero of my emails...

Develops grit: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2016
Not unless you mean persistence and determination in harassing little kids. Grit? Maybe. These kids are a little too gritty.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2016
No. Respect is built on responsibility and accountability. None of which are taught by the Administration at Woodside, and that includes the Superintendent.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 31, 2016
Children are not appropriately punished for being Hateful and physically assaulting other children. I went to the Police Department to get a restraining order against one of the children. Cant build integrity in a Child, if the school has no integrity.

Posted April 11, 2016
Great School. I have my 5th grader here and have had nothing but great experiences here. Starting from the front desk, cafeteria and to the portables. The way they care about safety in this school makes me feel at ease when I'm at home. Love this school... too bad my son has to move on to middle school.

Posted February 26, 2016
I have a 3rd grader and two Kinders here. We have had nothing but positive experiences. All of the teachers that we've had have been wonderful and the admin staff are friendly and helpful. My son started here in the middle of 1st grade incredibly behind on reading after moving from Oregon and the teachers have been so great in helping us to get him on track with his grade level.

Woodside Elementary School 4

Posted January 15, 2016
I have a kindergartner and 2nd grader here. We LOVE both kids' teachers this year. Staff is friendly and helpful. I'm only giving 4 stars because of our terrible experience with my now 2nd grader's kindergarten teacher.

Posted January 03, 2016
I have a 3rd grader and a 1st grader at Woodside. We have been very happy with the school and the teachers. Our kids are getting a great education and being challenged in areas that they are good at and get additional help when needed. Overall there are very nice and involved families as well. We are happy at Woodside!

Woodside Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2015
A new K parent this year. So far I am VERY impressed. Dr Cobb is wonderfully involved, front staff super helpful, communication about everything is given in emails, txts, voicemail AND via the Facebook page. The PTA is incredible. Our teacher is a 25 year veteran and is great with the kids! They also provide a LEAP program for K-1 before other Hi-cap offerings start in case your child arrives a little advanced in reading etc.

17000 23rd Ave SE, Bothell, WA  98012
Last modified Woodside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.