Bremerton, WA

Posted February 23, 2012
After moving around the county a few times we have expierienced 4 different elementaries and crownhill is by far superior. Love the teachers, love the dedication to the children's success and love the support I see from other parents. This school seems very engaged with the students, from the principal to the front office staff.

Posted July 05, 2011
Great school! Both my children are way above their grade level because of the great teachers at Crownhill!!

Posted May 20, 2010
Best school in my district & the teachers are awesome!

Posted December 13, 2009

Posted November 14, 2009
I have had three childrent go all the way through Crownhill. Each child has different learning styles and different personalities. The staff, principal, and parents work together to provide a welcoming, productive and positive enviroment for children to succeed and excel.

Crownhill Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2009
My childrens teachers are great. They have gotten them to learn in a way that other teachers havent been able to. The only concern I have is the principal. She is not very friendly and shows little compassion to the situations in the childrens lives.

Crownhill Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2009

Posted November 26, 2007
We have been a part of this school for the past 5 years. I have three children in the school right now. The school has a wonderful CHAMP program to reconize the kids for following school rules and being great role model for their friends. I have always had great communication with all the teachers and staff. It is a great school...

Crownhill Elementary School 3

Posted August 05, 2007
The school was ok I guess. Manners and rules are not really inforced. Kids interupt teachers while you are standing there having a conversation and instead of teachers TEACHING them not to interupt, they ignore them. Our teacher was not the best at communication and the rest of the place just seemed like they didn't really care. Picking kids up is a nightmare with kids running all over the place because when the bell rings... the kids RUN and I mean RUN inside and out. I wouldn't choose this school again I do know that.

Posted May 03, 2007

Crownhill Elementary School
1500 Rocky Point Rd, Bremerton, WA  98312
Last modified Crownhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crownhill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top