Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

View Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2016
View Ridge has some wonderful staff and teachers. My kids have had a great experience here. The office staff is very welcoming and helpful. The specialty teachers for music, P.E. and media are also really talented teachers who care about the kids. It's too bad Bremerton schools don't provide more P.E. and music. There are some awesome classroom teachers and some that didn't work as well with my kids, but I think that will happen at any school and changes from year to year.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 27, 2016
Thanks to Ms. Srague for being an awesome classroom teacher and for all the work she does with the PTA and school events. She adds so much to the school experience for all the kids.

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted April 27, 2016
I'm not a big fan of homework for elementary kids. I believe what is given here is about par for all Bremerton schools, but I still think it's too much.

Posted July 13, 2013
My son is special needs and is treated very well at the school. He primarily spends his day in the mainstream classroom, but does spend time in the special class when needed. The teachers that I have dealt with have been great, and the principal is excellent. Plus there are a number of parent volunteers that are always courteous and kind. The PTA is very active in the school and puts on multiple events every year to help with social interaction.

View Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted October 04, 2010
I over all had a good time at viewridge. A 4th grade teacher was the worst teacher ever and I didn't learn ANYTHING from them. The music teacher is awsome! He's really engaging and wonderful. There were fun events like Field day and BOO Ridge (a halloween carnival), we went to camp in 4th grade and in 5th we had a swim party, etc. The school had good kids and I had fun there. Overall the teachers are average, but some shouldn't teach. I had an alright time there but the academics wasn't the best.

View Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
My children love the school and the teachers are terrific.

View Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2006
I don't know about other Public Schools, but it seems like there is not much music and PE available here. My son is in first grade there, and they have PE only one day a week. The same for music. His Kindergaten teacher was exceptional, his first grade teacher is average, and he complains of being bored a lot.

View Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2005
My children went to this school for 1 year and we had numerous problems with the kids. And also a very poorly trained principal. We moved to a nicer neighborhood with a better school.

Posted June 26, 2005
View Ridge is a great school. My daughter has went there from k-2 grade. the teachers are great.They are very involved with the parents. we love that they have a family night once a month with different activities for parents and their children to do. we are planning to move over summer break. we are sad to be leaving view Ridge Elementary.

Posted May 31, 2005

3250 Spruce Ave, Bremerton, WA  98310
Last modified View Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.