Bremerton, WA

Posted July 13, 2013
My son is special needs and is treated very well at the school. He primarily spends his day in the mainstream classroom, but does spend time in the special class when needed. The teachers that I have dealt with have been great, and the principal is excellent. Plus there are a number of parent volunteers that are always courteous and kind. The PTA is very active in the school and puts on multiple events every year to help with social interaction.

View Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted October 04, 2010
I over all had a good time at viewridge. A 4th grade teacher was the worst teacher ever and I didn't learn ANYTHING from them. The music teacher is awsome! He's really engaging and wonderful. There were fun events like Field day and BOO Ridge (a halloween carnival), we went to camp in 4th grade and in 5th we had a swim party, etc. The school had good kids and I had fun there. Overall the teachers are average, but some shouldn't teach. I had an alright time there but the academics wasn't the best.

View Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted September 17, 2009
My children love the school and the teachers are terrific.

View Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted November 08, 2006

View Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted January 19, 2006
I don't know about other Public Schools, but it seems like there is not much music and PE available here. My son is in first grade there, and they have PE only one day a week. The same for music. His Kindergaten teacher was exceptional, his first grade teacher is average, and he complains of being bored a lot.

View Ridge Elementary School 1

Posted September 04, 2005
My children went to this school for 1 year and we had numerous problems with the kids. And also a very poorly trained principal. We moved to a nicer neighborhood with a better school.

View Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted August 06, 2005

Posted June 26, 2005
View Ridge is a great school. My daughter has went there from k-2 grade. the teachers are great.They are very involved with the parents. we love that they have a family night once a month with different activities for parents and their children to do. we are planning to move over summer break. we are sad to be leaving view Ridge Elementary.

Posted May 31, 2005
Excellent leadership and staff!

View Ridge Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2005
- a staff
View Ridge is a wonderful school, with an exquisite staff that supports their children. The principal is effective and knowledgeable with the traits of honesty and fairness.

View Ridge Elementary School
3250 Spruce Ave, Bremerton, WA  98310
Last modified View Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
View Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top