Kitsap Lake Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2014
We did not have a good experiences while going there. I don't understand what people are saying when they say it's so great. It's not. The Kindergarden teacher pretty much rail roaded my daughter, yelling at her on her first day of school in front of other parents. Totally inappropriate. Not off to a great start. 1st grade was better. 2nd grade, the teacher was ok, but the class sizes are so big, she kind of got lost in the crowd. Also also the front office lady, gives a children a hard time for being late when it's not a childs fault. Why don't you talk to the parent instead of lecturing the child? Picking up your child is a nightmare. The principal stands out in the parking lot trying to wave cars through when there's no where for you to go. It doesn't help anything by doing that, just adding pressure to parents trying to pick up their kids. Honestly, it will work itself out. They don't let you park off to the side, out of the way. They want you to circle around like an airport. The school she goes to now, is a much better fit. She loves going to school now, her grades are awesome and is more out going. Leaving Kitsap Lake was the best decision we ever made.

Posted March 02, 2010

Posted November 20, 2009
My son left this school after two years. The teachers and staff were snobby. The learning environment is not very accomodating. It is not as great as everyone says that it is, but because of their test score reputation, and the nice new building, people think that it must be great. It irritates me when people say how wonderful it is because it's really not. If your child doesn't fit in with their 'perfect' expectations, then don't bring your child there. In my opinion this school is by far not the best!

Posted September 17, 2009
Our school has wonderful, dedicated staff and you can see that reflected in our children. They are happy to be here and ready and willing to learn. Glad to be a part of a great school like this!

Posted September 16, 2009
We have the best staff,students, and families. We are all one big happy family.

Posted September 16, 2009
Kitsap Lake is commited to helping kids learn in a caring envirenment.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love the way every staff member takes responsibility for any child they come into contact with and shows caring and kindness to all.

Posted September 16, 2009
Kitsap Lake Elementary School is probably the best elementary school in Washington State! We have the most dedicated staff to the students and their familys. When walking down the halls you can tell that the staff enjoy every part of the day by how they greet you, and the students. When on the play ground the playground staff play with the children and get them envolved with games and activities. People in this community fight to get their children in this school because of the reputation that preceeds them! I am honored to work there!!!!

Posted April 09, 2009
I have 2 daughters that attend KLE, and it really has been a blessing. The teachers are absolutely wonderful! They take the time to make sure every student has an understanding and is comfortable with the lesson at hand. The before school programs have made such a difference in my daughters education. I dread the day we have to change schools, my daughters have made KLE their home.

Posted March 30, 2009
No school could do a better job at educating, loving, and holding kids, parents and teachers accountable . Incredible

Kitsap Lake Elementary School
1111 Carr Blvd, Bremerton, WA  98312
Last modified Kitsap Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kitsap Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top