Bremerton, WA

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted April 02, 2015
Horrible, the administration, the teachers, they are a disgrace to the entire district!! They not only allow bullying but do absolutely nothing to prevent violence! I urge parents to know your rights and force the administration to abide by policy and take action. This schools principal not only ignored my sons cries for help but are responsible for physical injury he had received from the students and emotional torment by the staff, they belittle him and harass him and are the biggest bullies there. They actually have refused to protect him.

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted June 20, 2012
Engaged and caring Teachers. Innovative teaching techniques . Nice facility and admin. Kids excel in this learning environment. Scores are improving.

Posted November 14, 2009
This school is amazing. The staff and PTA work together to provide oportunities for the students. The sports programs are competative as well. The honors program has worked very well for my kids to keep them interested and challenged.

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted February 27, 2008
This school has many fights and is lowly funded and has few of the books they need for there projects

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted September 05, 2007
Hard working staff that cares about their students

Posted February 02, 2007
I believe that MVMS has had a bad rap. The staff are dedicated to improving students academic growth as well as their mental and emotional growth. My child attends school here and is happy to go to school everyday. They are preparing students for WASL with WASL programs offered in school as well as after school. I am proud to have my child there and appreciate the dedication of all his/her teachers. Communication is not a problem and teachers are more than willing to talk with you whether by phone, in person, or by e-mail.

Posted November 27, 2006
this middle school has a wonderful choice for the lunches. the students here can get wild but then it gets taken care of with the great detention teachers. the school will have a new building next to it in 2007-2008 class.

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted December 23, 2004
This school was awful. The teachers weren't helpful, and often lacked knowledge in the subject they were supposed to be teaching. The music program was horrible. My child only had one teacher that she actually learned anything from, her math teacher. The sixth grade vice principal didn't seem to like children, parents, or other people in general. We transferred to Fairview this year, along with many other students.

Mountain View Middle School 3

Posted September 07, 2004
We had several problems last year (2003/4) especially with the assistant principal. I was not notified of in-school/out of school suspensions, problems my son was having with other students or teachers. Fortunately, the teachers were more receptive and agreed to meeting all together as a group and discussing ways to improve my son's behavior and academic standing. Hopefully, this school year will be better due to the hiring of a new principal.

Mountain View Middle School 1

Posted June 11, 2004
My kid is in school to learn but with reasent events of threats and physical abuse while under the supervision of teachers (during classes) has made it difficult for us and him to get an eduction we do not condone violence we do how ever belive in defending ones self against others The teachers must be held accountable for our kids health and safty at all times.

Mountain View Middle School
2400 Perry Ave, Bremerton, WA  98310
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain View Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top