Bremerton, WA

Posted June 22, 2013
We have three kids in attendance at OLSOS. The priest gives phenomenal Friday homilies that educate, inspire, and meet kids where they're at. The principal is outstanding, and the teachers really seem to care while providing a quality education. OLSOS also provides a one of a kind PE program which we believe helps our kids perform better in the classroom and in life in general. Our family has had a very good experience and find the size of this school perfect.

Posted June 15, 2011
We have graduated our 2nd child from this school. The academics and religious standards are unbeatable. The teacher, parent and parish involvement is huge and unmatchable. The students are respectful and intelligent leaders of today and tomorrow. We get very good communication from the pastor, faculty and staff and always feel heard. It is a very close-knit community that values superior education and holds the school to that high standard. We have a beloved retiring principal this year and are excited about the qualifications and fervor of our new principal for the coming year.

Posted June 03, 2011
Our Lady Star of the Sea School is an excellent opportunity for children to receive a quality education that is integrated with the teachings of the Catholic Church and has a tuition structure below any other private school in Kitsap County.

Posted June 03, 2011
I have found Our Lady Star of the Sea Catholic School to be excellent in the following areas: 1. The Catholic Faith is part of the curriculum, the school prays together several times a day as well as weekly Mass geared toward the school children. 2. Excellent WASL/ITBS test scores for all grades 3. Outstanding review & Accredidation by the Northwest Assoc. of Accredited Schools 4. Current textbooks published by the same company so there are no gaps in learning 5. Dedicated & accomplished Staff 6. Family oriented school

Posted December 21, 2009

Our Lady Star of the Sea School 4

Posted December 16, 2009
We are thrilled with our decision to send our child to Star. The teachers, principal, and staff are wonderful and are genuinely interested in the well being of each student. Teachers are able to meet the needs of individual students and challenge academically gifted students. Extracurricular opportunities are available even for the youngest students in the school and the peer mentoring and small school environment fosters friendships across grade levels. Parent involvement is high and it is wonderful to know that other parents care about your child's school as much as you do. My child wakes up every day excited about school--she loves Star and so do we!

Our Lady Star of the Sea School 4

Posted July 20, 2009
This is a wonderful school. I did not realize how well our school did on the WASL and the ITBS tests until we found the scores on all the schools in general. Thank you Star for having wonderful teachers. I really liked Mrs.St.Hilaire as our home room teacher. She taught us extremly well on respect and many other things.Mr.Keally is also a wonderful teacher. I have to admit that we need to give more respect to the Junior High teachers. Our teachers all care about us. I am glad.

Our Lady Star of the Sea School 2

Posted April 24, 2009
I disagree with the parent who said that the junior high teachers do not teach. Although I know what the parent is talking about, the math teacher, Mrs. Rising, does an excellent job of teaching math. However, I agree with the parent about the other junior high teachers.

Our Lady Star of the Sea School 0

Posted March 28, 2009
I have been going to Our lady star of the sea for 9 years and will graduate at soon. Though those years it has taught me great values such as faith, WASL/ITBS prep, respect, and more! Our lady star of the sea has served Kitsap County since 1926-2009 and will continue to do so. It has done a lot to prepare student for the future. The teachers are wonderful, kind, and they really care about the students. Overall, going to star has done a lot to prepare me for my future.

Our Lady Star of the Sea School 1

Posted July 25, 2008
We were highly disappointed in this school. Faith education is adequate but the academics are much higher in the surrounding public schools.

Our Lady Star of the Sea School
1516 Fifth St, Bremerton, WA  98337
Last modified Our Lady Star of the Sea School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Star of the Sea School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top