Bremerton, WA

Kitsap Adventist Christian School 0

Posted July 27, 2008
The small class sizes and moral values make this school a wonderful place for children to learn and grow.

Kitsap Adventist Christian School 5

Posted January 27, 2006
In my experience, of being a mother of a child going there, I think that it is one of the most developed and loving schools that I have ever known. I just wish that I went there I was her age. They have so much there that would benefit your son or daughter. My kid especially like PE. She likes the running and workout that they do every day except Friday. Their academics are wonderful for my child and I hope the sme with your.

Kitsap Adventist Christian School 5

Posted September 20, 2005

Kitsap Adventist Christian School
5088 Northwest Taylor Road, Bremerton, WA  98312
Last modified Kitsap Adventist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Kitsap Adventist Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top