Bremerton, WA
Before care: Yes

Posted February 09, 2014
If you want a loving environment of accountability for your children, consider Peace Lutheran School. It is a nurturing, Christ-centered school that develops great citizens in our community and beyond...

Posted December 04, 2012
I transferred my child here last year after Sylvan Way shut down. I absolutely love this school, the teachers are caring and have great communication with parents. The office staff goes above and beyond, I love them! They have alot of gatherings such as Family Art Night, Auction and family Fellowship Nights. This school offers a safe and caring environment. The academics are A++!

Posted May 12, 2012
We have had our son at Peace Lutheran for 4 years now. We have had a great experience (ei: learning, supporting, nurturing, and trusting). The teachers and staff care very much about the kids and communicate with parents. We are confident that our son is getting a very high level education, strong principals, Christian based teachings.

Posted October 30, 2010
It's like having an extended family and their primary concern is for your child's best interests. The education is the highest available in Kitsap County.l

Posted October 12, 2010
I love Peace because it is not just a school, it is an extended family.

Posted October 12, 2010
This school is amazing in every aspect! The staff is wonderful and they know all of the children, the teachers go above and beyond. I am so glad that I do not have to worry about my children while they are at school. The student to teacher ratio is perfect. We couldn't be happier!

Posted May 21, 2010
Peace Lutheran is a wonderful school that has very good academics program and extracurricula activities for all ages. My children have really benefitted from being there in all aspects, including getting a good religious foundation and have made some very good friends.

Posted May 19, 2010
It is a blessing and an honor to come to work each day at Peace! I can think of no better environment to work in, and I am so very thankful for this position!

Posted May 19, 2010
Love this school. Very supportive staff and educational program.

Posted May 19, 2010
This is a great school! Great activities, curriculum, and discipline! Its like a family environment. Teachers are the best!

Peace Lutheran School