Bremerton, WA
Before care: Yes

Sylvan Way Christian Schools 4

Posted December 04, 2012
I will say that I absolutely loved this school when it was open, my son started out at the preschool and daycare and attended it thru second grade until it closed down. I will say that after they replaced the daycare director and preschool director both programs went down hill. It was truly a shame because there were alot of caring teachers that had worked there for years. They then switched principals and added (In my opinion uneccasary postions) that I believe resulted in the school closure. All of these administration changes only damaged the school. In its early years Sylvan Way was an excellent school and daycare, but the last few year before they shut down the K-8 program it started to change. My stars are for the earlier days, the last year before closing I would give it maybe 2 stars.

Sylvan Way Christian Schools 1

Posted November 11, 2011
I am glad to hear that this school has stopped its k-8 program. Parents should also be wary of their daycare system. Pulled my children from their school and daycare system when it was apparrent that they were not interested in our childrens well being but more interested in protecting their establishment. I would give this school negative stars if I could.

Posted June 08, 2010
My daughter has been at SWCS since Kindergarten. The teachers are excellent and ENCOURAGE parent participation! Most teachers have been at SWCS for 20+ years and are certified by the state. I love the non-denominational Bible curriculum. Even though they are at the SWBC campus they are not financially supported by SWBC, therefore the Bible curriculum is Christ centered not Baptist centered. The SWCS Administrator and staff are first-rate Christians. We also like that there are no hidden or by the way hidden fees. I highly recommend SWCS to families that are seeking a quality education with a Christian attitude.

Posted October 09, 2008
We love Sylvan Way! My daughter is a current student. The teachers truly care about her and her fellow students. The communication to us is grat. I always know what is going on and what homework she has. She gets a solid traditional education as well as enhancing her relationship with christ. Everyone we have met is just great. I would highly recommend SWCS.

Sylvan Way Christian Schools 0

Posted August 29, 2008
Pulled our children from this school. We can not trust the staff with our children. Staff members seem to care more about themselves than the children or truth.

Posted August 25, 2007
I have two children that have attended Sylvan Way from preschool through elementary. Sylvan's teachers are wonderful. They spend time not only teaching, but praying for each child. They are consistently encouraging and challenging the students in all subject and personal areas. Sylvan may lack the outward glam, but inside, the core values are upheld and taught. It was an honor to have my children taught at Sylvan Way Christian Schools.

Sylvan Way Christian Schools 4

Posted April 01, 2007
My son went to Summer Safari program and first grade at Sylvan Way and we loved it! The teachers amd staff were more than friendly and helpful. My son recieved an education that was Godly and on par with public schools.

Sylvan Way Christian Schools
900 Sylvan Way, Bremerton, WA  98310
Last modified Sylvan Way Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sylvan Way Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top