Bremerton, WA

Fairview Junior High School 3

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted June 03, 2008

Posted February 28, 2008
As a parent of this school I couldn't be more impressed. The staff at this school is absolutely wonderful! Any problem I have had (which isn't many) has been addressed right away and problem solved immediately. My daughter loves this school and all the wonderful friends she's made. I can email teachers and check up on my child and they are more than happy to respond. The communication is wonderful. I will admit before we went to this school, I had a lot of parents tell me not to send my child here but with no reasons to back it up. Then I started asking parents that actually had children attending this school and every person said to send my child here that it was a great school. I have even had a few other administrators/teachers tell me to send my child here. We are really enjoying it here

Fairview Junior High School 4

Posted August 09, 2006
As a student attending Fairview, I belive that it is a great school. Sure there are some not- so cool teachers, but there are at any other school, and there are some amazing teachers there too. The activities that Fairview offers are great. They offer many different clubs, and are open-minded to make more, if enough people are intersted. I think that so far, my two years at Fairview have been an incredible time, and I can't wait for my Freshman year here!

Fairview Junior High School 1

Posted May 28, 2006
- a former student
Fairview Junior High School is not a school that you would want to send your child. I know from personal experience that the school is full drugs and other vices this is not a place for child who wants to go omewhere inlife wants to be.

Posted March 17, 2005
My daughter is a 7th grader this year and is striving. The teachers are great and so is all the staff and the principals. I have found that if I have questions or concerns the teachers or the principals are eager to answer them. I was nervous about my 1st child starting junior high, but they have things before school to get you and your child comfortible with their new surroundings. I would just recommend that parents get involved with things like the PTSA. We have been very pleased with this school.

Fairview Junior High School 4

Posted February 04, 2005
I currently attend Fairview as a 7th grader, and i really like it. The principal is sort of strict but she is really encouraging. The band teacher is the best probably in Washington! He won the Washington Music teacher of the year award last year. And our cheerleaders are some of the best in the state. It has all of these after school programs that are really helpful at enhancing the students artistic ablilities. The kids there are really nice, the PTSA is a big part of the school and the parents who have kids at Fairview would say its a pretty good school. Their math program is superb and the gifted program is just excellent.

Fairview Junior High School
8107 Central Valley Rd NW, Bremerton, WA  98310
Last modified Fairview Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top