Posted April 11, 2010
Great staff and teachers!! My daughter has had a wonderful experience at Jackson Park and I'm so glad she will be here for another three years!

Posted November 21, 2008
I am going to miss this school! So is my child! The staff is the *BEST* and make every effort to know you on a first name basis. Since our child only attended through part of 1st grade I am unable to comment on everything, but *LOVED* our teachers up-to now. We will miss them!

Jackson Park Elementary School 0

Posted November 29, 2007
I think this school deserves a million stars. My kids really enjoy the school, and our teachers are so down to earth, the staff is super great! They have a smile and a big welcome to jackson park greeting when you walk into that front door. I hope we don't move, cause if we do, I would want to take JP with me!

Jackson Park Elementary School 1

Posted February 01, 2007

Posted October 24, 2006
My son just started at JP, after a move from CA to WA. The staff was so warm and welcoming, making him feel right at home! We are very happy with the school!

Posted September 19, 2006
absolutely love jp--staff is wonderful all the way through--teachers and staff are for sure there for the kids and not just a pay check--would take a school with awesome teachers over a new school any day--Angela

Jackson Park Elementary School 1

Posted May 18, 2005

Posted January 12, 2005
This school has my vote for sure. The staff are warm and inviting and the school activites have been a blast. Both my girls attended this school, one for three years and the other for one year. If I had my way they'd be at JP this year. Although, I think the music department could use some serious help, the overall feel of this school is good. I would recommend JP to everyone who is in the area.

Posted March 30, 2004
I have two children fourth and sixth grade. The staff is wonderful. The principal is right on target. The teachers really care about what happens to the kids. I thank God for Jackson Park.

Posted December 10, 2003

Jackson Park Elementary School
2900 Austin Dr, Bremerton, WA  98312
Last modified Jackson Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top