Bremerton, WA

Green Mountain Elementary School 3

Posted March 03, 2015
My son attended one year here before moving him to Silverdale Elementary. The school is fine but it was not a good fit for my son.

Posted August 03, 2014
This was my daughter's first year at Green Mountain and we love it. It's got the small neighborhood feel. The teachers are wonderful and really spend a lot of time with your child. My daughters grades have never been better. School is fun to her and she is more outing. I'm so happy because her previous school was not a good experience for us. The music recital her class did was so cute, you could tell the spent a lot of time rehearsing. It's sad a lot of schools don't recitals anymore. Love, LOVE this school.

Green Mountain Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2009
I appreciate the one on one the teachers display toward the children. I think the classrooms are very organized and they make the most out of our children's day! My son's teachers are very compassionate and enjoy teaching! I am happy we are at this elementary school. The only drawback is that the classrooms are becoming overcrowded and I think the teacher's are becoming more pressed for time, which may become a strain on some of the above good points.

Green Mountain Elementary School 4

Posted May 19, 2006
Ms. Sherbesman taught my 2nd grader this past year. She has the patience of an angel. She has been in constant contact with me due my daughter starting school 3 months late due to surgery. The teachers, parents, and staff in interested in each individual school. The principal does same work as he expects of his staff and takes time for parents, nothing like the Christian School I sending her to at $2,000/year. They are VERY protective over the children. I wouldn't send her to any other school!

Posted February 22, 2004
Green Mountain is a very excellent school! I just love the principals one on one involvment with the parents and children,working with them in every way possible! Pta is very strong along with the volunteers. Terrific Job!

Posted January 06, 2004
Green Mountain Elementary School has a wonderful teaching staff, who are ready and willing to help their students in whatever area they may need.

Posted August 10, 2003
I love the way the student get the same teacher for 2 years. That way they are not starting over every year getting to know a new teacher and the teacher getting to know them. They have the same teacher in 1st and 2nd, 3rd and 4th, and 5th and 6th. Great idea!

Green Mountain Elementary School
3860 Boundary Trail NW, Bremerton, WA  98312
Last modified Green Mountain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Mountain Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top