Posted October 19, 2011
My daughter attended Woodlands for her kindergarten year. We loved it! Her teacher was awesome! We have since moved to CA and I must say that Woodlands is definitely better than the school she is attending here. I miss the many different extracurricular activities and am saddened that the schools here don't offer music and art classes like Woodlands did. The office staff was always very friendly and even stayed with my daughter after school when I locked my keys in my car and was late picking her up. I have to agree with one of the other postings on this site though. We were slightly involved with the PTA and noticed that there was almost no parent involvement. That could definitely be improved, but not a reflection of the school itself. I would definitely recommend Woodlands (we did an inter-district transfer just to attend this school).

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted September 04, 2008

Posted April 26, 2008

Posted December 30, 2007

Posted October 12, 2007
I believe that Woodlands Elementary has wonderful, caring, hard working teachers. The office staff is always helpful. My child is new to Woodlands this year (because Tracyton Elem closed), and he was warmly welcomed by students, teachers, and staff.

Posted May 03, 2007

Posted June 14, 2006
The teachers and staff are very friendly. I think the quality of academic programs is average for Washington. There are many dedicated teachers at Woodlands. For extracurricular activies, they have a chess club, thespian club and some others. The level of parent involvement could definitely be better. Parents seem to come to major functions like band concerts or carnivals, but not many at PTA meetings.

Posted January 06, 2004
Woodlands offers students an advanced reading period several times a week. They read poetry and short stories - this time really offers my son a chance to excel at reading.

Posted November 14, 2003

Woodlands Elementary School
7420 Central Valley Rd NE, Bremerton, WA  98311
Last modified Woodlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Woodlands Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top