Bad
Good

My daughter attended Woodlands for her kindergarten year. We loved it! Her teacher was awesome! We have since moved to CA and I must say that Woodlands is definitely better than the school she is attending here. I miss the many different extracurricular activities and am saddened that the schools here don't offer music and art classes like Woodlands did. The office staff was always very friendly and even stayed with my daughter after school when I locked my keys in my car and was late picking her up. I have to agree with one of the other postings on this site though. We were slightly involved with the PTA and noticed that there was almost no parent involvement. That could definitely be improved, but not a reflection of the school itself. I would definitely recommend Woodlands (we did an inter-district transfer just to attend this school).

I believe that Woodlands Elementary has wonderful, caring, hard working teachers. The office staff is always helpful. My child is new to Woodlands this year (because Tracyton Elem closed), and he was warmly welcomed by students, teachers, and staff.

Last modified Woodlands Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.