Bremerton, WA

Posted September 01, 2011
This is a great school, I graduated from there. The staff is doing a very good job with the limited resources available.

Olympic High School 1

Posted July 21, 2009

Posted April 09, 2008
I love this school. This is my second home! It offers so much to every type of student. Many of the previous comments surprise me. The staff, campus, programs, clubs, and sports are awesome! The best thing about the school is it's diversity and ability to get along. I don't know hwo wrote the previous comments, but if ther disliked anything about the school, it's because they didn't take advantage of the things OHS Offered. There is no way I'd even consider going to Central Kitsap High School over Olympic. It's much more relaxed, comfortable, and a great place to learn and have fun.

Posted March 28, 2008
i think olympic is by far one of the best schools in the cksd district. Im a senior at oly and a personal opinion is that the class of 2008 has gone way above and beyond this school year than any other school year. yes due to budget cuts we can't achieve all we want but we do our best with what we have. for example this school year we have had a great come back with our sports department, with a football team who are league champs of 2007 as well as we have state champs in wrestling and our cheer team is number 3 in their division in state. but not only has oly gone above and beyon in their sports but within the community oly has continued the tradition of our DECA outreach dinner, feeding the needy and providing them with clothing and everyday things, toilet paper, soaps,

Posted December 11, 2007

Olympic High School 0

Posted July 30, 2007
As a student I believe olympic high school doesn't do enough. There are only maybe, 4 teachers that I know truly care about their students, all the rest are fake. None of the math teachers are very good, as well as the english department. Its just a repeat of what I learned down in jr high. Theres no challenge in the english department. As for the athletics department, we've gone downhill. We used to be one of the top contenders in the league, now we're lucky to get one win in. Its ridiculous. There's not enough school spirit. Olympic doesn't challenge the students curriculum wise as ck does. The only thing I love about olympic is that the student body is very diverse. There aren't many cliques. Everyone is open to everyone, most of the time.

Olympic High School 4

Posted May 29, 2007
there are many extracurricular activities in which students may join. the staff members are welcoming. The safety is partially okay. The principal is doing a fine job. I love all of the courses that are being able to take by students. Also the way some students get a chance to do. overall the school is doing a fine job. go class of 2009

Olympic High School 4

Posted July 30, 2006
- a former student
Olympic High School is what you make of it. The school is full of oppurtunities if you are willing to seize them, but the faculty and staff are generally not going to try to force your child to excell against their will. Olympic is a very general high school, with an excellent AP program as well as a very good trades program. As such, the school is very diverse in academic interests and personality types. In terms of college guidiance, Olympic's counselers tend to push the in-state university's, the people I knew who wanted to get into Ivy League schools did. Olympic's teachers and adminstration are very flexible when it comes to a students interests. If a course isn't available, you can find a teacher to help you independent study it or take it at another school. If you want to start a club it is very easy to do so. Grad-'02,sibiling-'05

Olympic High School 3

Posted April 17, 2005
The staff is very interested in maintaining the status quo instead of trying new ideas and methods, many students fall through the cracks and are left behind.

Posted January 24, 2005

Olympic High School
7070 Stampede Blvd NW, Bremerton, WA  98311
Last modified Olympic High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olympic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top