Bremerton, WA

Pinecrest Elementary School 1

Posted November 12, 2014
This school is the most horrific place I have had to place my child. It is so bad that we are trying to relocate just to get away from the school. Some of the staff has been replaced but what they were replaced with has been absolutely little improvement. When you walk in the front door you immediately feel unwelcome. They care very little about actually helping the students improve. If you have a student with special needs this is definitely not a place you want them. Quite frankly almost no school in this district is properly educated for special needs children.

Posted July 19, 2014
The teachers are great here!!! My son has done very well here! I am very happy with Pinecrest school.

Posted May 23, 2014
I love the staff, the teachers have always been caring and very good with all children. I was shocked about the rating that the school have (4 out of 10) definitely I will give the school a better score. My children have always been very happy to go and learn in this school.

Posted May 23, 2014
Excellent! Teachers really love their job and help children not only to learn but also to have a good time while learning. My child has loved this school since the very beginning all these years. Great school!

Posted May 23, 2014
Very good school. Teachers and staff work together to provide a great enviroment for all children. Have no complaints at all.

Pinecrest Elementary School 4

Posted October 06, 2013
This is a great school that likes to get parents involved. The are quick to contact parents about problems before they actually become a larger issue and they are also quick to praise a child when they are doing well. The special education systems keeps the parents involved and lets them know how they are doing with quarterly reports and meetings when needed.

Pinecrest Elementary School 3

Posted August 20, 2013
We are going on our 3rd year at pinecrest. Its an allright school. Only major complant needs more parking. To pick uo your child we need to get there a hour before schools out. And for night time activities forget finding a place to park. Only school iv been to with so little parking.

Pinecrest Elementary School 1

Posted July 13, 2012
I have a special needs child that I tried to transfer from Armin Jahr. The receptionist literally slammed down the pen for me to use as she handed me the application. After filling it out, she told me, "we'll get back to you in August. We have to serve our kids first" as she looked at me coldly. She didn't know I had no problems transfering my other daughter to the school. To this day, they will not accept my special needs daughter. They even sent me the rejection letter early. Should I try again? I'm probably better off moving both of them. Pine crest, this is discrimination.

Posted August 31, 2011
i love this school. my child loves it and the teachers in it. I have never had a problem at all with the staff.

Pinecrest Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2011
PineCrest has been the school my kids have called their own for many years now! Like other schools there are great teachers and some not so great teachers! But over all there is a warm family like feeling most of the time! The office staff is friendly and yes maybe they have bad days sometimes but hey don't we all! The PTA at PineCrest is very involved and runs many events for families and staff including many FREE one! They were very welcoming to me and I have enjoyed learning about all the things PineCrest has because of the PTA Fundraisers! There is no other school I would want my children to attend! Thank you PineCrest for giving my children what they need!

Pinecrest Elementary School
5530 Pine Rd NE, Bremerton, WA  98311
Last modified Pinecrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinecrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top