Posted November 23, 2014
We've been a part of Brier Elementary for 7 years and have been very happy. The school had a change of principals and some teacher changes, but the dynamic parental involvement has kept the school strong. With the new principal, I feel like we've found a great and lasting leader. My children have and are thriving. I honestly couldn't be any happier.

Posted November 23, 2014
We have a great, new principal at Brier Elementary - Johnna Stewart - and her leadership is really having a positive influence on our school community. This is a great school with excellent teachers/ support staff and increasingly active parents.

Posted November 23, 2014
There's a strong community feel at Brier Elementary and most parents are pretty active at the school. Student academic success is a very high priority. There's a great Garden Club, active student council and a lot of social events.

Posted February 02, 2014
Brier Elementary is a great learning community. There's an exceptional teaching staff, caring support staff and committed school leadership. The PTA is very welcoming and provides a lot of social opportunities. I it also channels funds to classrooms to support student learning. There's a very active Watch DOG program for dads to get involved at the school.

Posted November 13, 2013
My daughter attends Brier Elementary and it is fantastic. There is a great feeling of community, the kids of all ages interact so well together. Love love love - thank you Brier Elementary!

Brier Elementary School 3

Posted April 11, 2013
My daughter attended Brier Elementary K-6. She had good teachers for the most part. The main areas of improvment come in the office area. I believe it was 2 maybe 3 years ago that one of the office employees left. This has improved the first impression you would get by 100%. She was awfull to the kids. I saw many examples of children being treated unfairly by her when I was there helping in the classrooms. The current principal could use some lessons in leadership. The first time I met her was in the summer time a week or so before school started. She was dressed entirely inappropriately, (almost right out of a Van Halen video). She treats the children as if they are her friends. I always felt she treated the students like she wanted to be their favorite babysitter. The parent involvement is pretty big at this school, although I always hated the parties they through for the kids....tables and tables of junk food - cookies-cupcakes-all volunteer, but it could get rediculious at times.

Brier Elementary School 1

Posted February 22, 2012
My daughter attend Brier Elementary 1 year and she was in the 3rd grade. Horrible experience, her teacher was just horrible. No communications were ever sent home about anything (progress of child, school events, class events). Were are happy that we are no longer at this school.

Brier Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
The parents are involved with everything, the teachers really care about the kids, there's a real feeling of community.

Brier Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2009
Love this school, its like a small community and feels like an extension of the family. Keep up the Great work Brier Elm Staff!!

Brier Elementary School 4

Posted December 14, 2006

Brier Elementary School
3625 232nd St SW, Brier, WA  98036
Last modified Brier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brier Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top