Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers treat children with respect tell the truth and respect every student no matter what color relgion and background

This school is very good they teachers have respect for all children including children with special needs

I was a third grade and fourth grade student at Elk Ridge Elementary and I am now in sixth grade and this is still my #1 favorite school. My favorite teacher there is Mrs. Jirava (" Juray") an amazing third grade teacher. Some of my best friends go there and call me and tell me how great it is there and we've learned so many things there. I hope that you decide to send your child there because Elk Ridge Elementary is and always will be my most favorite elementary school. My name is ##### ###### and I approve this message. :)

We had problems with Elk Ridge not being challenging enough. There is a strong prejudice among the parents and PTA about being popular and this is considered more important than being academically successful. We loved the staff and believe they struggle with the culture of the surrounding community with few educated parents and a very closed society. You must be white and have extended family nearby.

I have had 3 of my five children attend this school so far and even though we are money poor in an almost wealthy area, my children never suffered different treatment or bullying. They are great at teaching the kids kindness towards each other and I enjoy the easy access to communication with the teachers.

This was an excellent school for my child. I found all staff dedicated to the children and their families at the school. I never once felt unwelcome as a parent there. The staff was tireless in working with my child to make sure he got the educational support that was needed. The principal was also dedicated and involved and actually help teach some of the classes at school. He is no longer there, but I am confident in the dedication this school has shown and would reccomend it to any parent.

Last modified Elk Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.