Buckley, WA

Posted December 24, 2013
I was a third grade and fourth grade student at Elk Ridge Elementary and I am now in sixth grade and this is still my #1 favorite school. My favorite teacher there is Mrs. Jirava (" Juray") an amazing third grade teacher. Some of my best friends go there and call me and tell me how great it is there and we've learned so many things there. I hope that you decide to send your child there because Elk Ridge Elementary is and always will be my most favorite elementary school. My name is ##### ###### and I approve this message. :)

Elk Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted August 19, 2012
We had problems with Elk Ridge not being challenging enough. There is a strong prejudice among the parents and PTA about being popular and this is considered more important than being academically successful. We loved the staff and believe they struggle with the culture of the surrounding community with few educated parents and a very closed society. You must be white and have extended family nearby.

Posted November 06, 2010
I have had 3 of my five children attend this school so far and even though we are money poor in an almost wealthy area, my children never suffered different treatment or bullying. They are great at teaching the kids kindness towards each other and I enjoy the easy access to communication with the teachers.

Posted August 12, 2008
This was an excellent school for my child. I found all staff dedicated to the children and their families at the school. I never once felt unwelcome as a parent there. The staff was tireless in working with my child to make sure he got the educational support that was needed. The principal was also dedicated and involved and actually help teach some of the classes at school. He is no longer there, but I am confident in the dedication this school has shown and would reccomend it to any parent.

Posted May 09, 2006
This is by far the BEST elementary school we have ever had the pleasure of being part of. The principal is real, honest and one of the most amazing people I think I have ever met. The staff is beyond FABULOUS from the office staff to the teachers and anyone you may run across in the hallway. The playground is great, and the school is very secure in checking students out one by one after school from a secure gated area supervised by staff. There is NO tolerance for bullies or unkindness. Students at this school, overall, are kind, respectful, and have fun. The school offers many fun activities, and we consider ourselves (my daughter and I) VERY VERY blessed to be a part of this wonderful environment. THANK YOU ELK RIDGE STAFF for being such an absolute model school.

Elk Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2004
- a former student

Elk Ridge Elementary School
340 River Ave North, Buckley, WA  98321
Last modified Elk Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elk Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top