Bad
Good

My son went to MM for kindergarten and first grade. His teachers were amazing in all subjects. Hearing his enthusiasm for learning really proves that the teachers make learning fun and exciting. He also saw the speech therapist for 3 years and made leaps & bounds in progress. We are moving out of district this summer and will be sad to say goodbye to the wonderful school & staff. Again, wonderful wonderful school, faculty and experiences.

Mountain Meadow Elementary has an outstanding team of caring professionals. Their communication is great. They take the extra steps to make sure the children feel welcome and safe.

I have nothing but positive things to say about Mountain Meadow. The teachers and staff truely care and want to help your child succeed. Im a very happy parent and will be sending my second child there in 2 more years when he is old enough.

Most importantly, my daughter loves this school. I love that we've felt welcome. They have great programs like early kindergarten for the young and eager learner, and recently instituted all day kindergarten for all because it's what benefits the children best. My daughter's first year at this school was such a wonderful experience thanks to her great teacher and all the staff at Mountain Meadow.

My three children have gone to Mountain Meadow. I love this place! Excellent teaching staff, lots of parent volunteers and a positive atmosphere that encourages our children to do and be their best. The school facility itself is very nice as well. I feel very blessed that my children were fortunate to begin their educational experience here.

My son loves Mountain Meadow Elementary! The teachers and staff are truly committed to the students. They have a good balance of compassion and accountability and hold their students to those same standards.

Mountain Meadow is an outstanding school. The staff is very caring and hold students accountable for their behavior and give opportunities for all kids to learn. I waivered my own children into the district so they could attend. Mountain Meadow is a school with many children waivered in. It is a top school in test scores and professional development. It truly is a Great School!

Mountian Meadow is a wonderful place for our children. The staff is very committed to our childrens learning and overall school experience. The parent support, through classroom help and our PTA organization is also amazing and a wonderful benefit to our children!

Last modified Mountain Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.