Posted August 06, 2014
My son went to MM for kindergarten and first grade. His teachers were amazing in all subjects. Hearing his enthusiasm for learning really proves that the teachers make learning fun and exciting. He also saw the speech therapist for 3 years and made leaps & bounds in progress. We are moving out of district this summer and will be sad to say goodbye to the wonderful school & staff. Again, wonderful wonderful school, faculty and experiences.

Posted September 26, 2013
Mountain Meadow Elementary has an outstanding team of caring professionals. Their communication is great. They take the extra steps to make sure the children feel welcome and safe.

Posted September 26, 2013
I have nothing but positive things to say about Mountain Meadow. The teachers and staff truely care and want to help your child succeed. Im a very happy parent and will be sending my second child there in 2 more years when he is old enough.

Posted August 26, 2013
Most importantly, my daughter loves this school. I love that we've felt welcome. They have great programs like early kindergarten for the young and eager learner, and recently instituted all day kindergarten for all because it's what benefits the children best. My daughter's first year at this school was such a wonderful experience thanks to her great teacher and all the staff at Mountain Meadow.

Posted August 26, 2013
My three children have gone to Mountain Meadow. I love this place! Excellent teaching staff, lots of parent volunteers and a positive atmosphere that encourages our children to do and be their best. The school facility itself is very nice as well. I feel very blessed that my children were fortunate to begin their educational experience here.

Posted August 25, 2013
My son loves Mountain Meadow Elementary! The teachers and staff are truly committed to the students. They have a good balance of compassion and accountability and hold their students to those same standards.

Posted August 24, 2013
Mountain Meadow is an outstanding school. The staff is very caring and hold students accountable for their behavior and give opportunities for all kids to learn. I waivered my own children into the district so they could attend. Mountain Meadow is a school with many children waivered in. It is a top school in test scores and professional development. It truly is a Great School!

Mountain Meadow Elementary School 4

Posted August 02, 2013
Mountian Meadow is a wonderful place for our children. The staff is very committed to our childrens learning and overall school experience. The parent support, through classroom help and our PTA organization is also amazing and a wonderful benefit to our children!

Posted January 05, 2006
Great school! The staff and teachers really care about the kids in all the grade levels at this school. My youngest daughter has attended Mountain Meadow since KG and we have been very happy with her education and care she receives. I will be sad to see her move onto the middle school next year but know that they given her a great learning and social foundation to suceed. They have a wonderful drumming program that our daughter is involved in and we really enjoy the concerts and how it has enriched our lives. The staff at Mt. Meadow always encourages parent involement with the school and I was a litte taken back when I volunteered for the last field trip and the teacher had to relay the new to many of us that she had too many chaperones, you don't come across that everyday.

Mountain Meadow Elementary School 3

Posted November 03, 2005
- a former student

Mountain Meadow Elementary School
11812 Mundy Loss Rd, Buckley, WA  98321
Last modified Mountain Meadow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Meadow Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top