Buckley, WA

Posted July 31, 2014
This is overall a great school with an awesome principle and a caring staff of teachers and support. I would like to see the teachers receive some training on the growing ASD population, they have great support for the teachers but the primary teat her your child is assigned to may not be trained to deal with a specific diagnosis.

Posted September 24, 2013
Awesome principal. Caring teachers. Great community. My children are learning and really enjoy going to school almost every day.

Posted June 14, 2013
I would love to talk to the parent that had to deal with that one bad teacher. I'm dying to know if it was the same teacher my son was stuck with this year. She broke his spirit. I love Foothills. I love everything about it! Except that teacher, because she is cruel and verbally abusive...

Foothills Elementary School 1

Posted February 13, 2013
I would have to say overall foothills school is good except for one teacher.She embarassed my child in front of the class.Tricks parents into putting there children into her class for her own benefit. Sticking up for a bully instead of the victim is just crazy.

Posted January 10, 2006

Posted May 11, 2005
- a former student

Posted November 22, 2004
What can you say about the fabulous Foothills Elementary School? It is one of those best kept 'little secrets'. The school is alive with energy! There is a great flow between students-staff-parents. The staff is very encouraging and welcoming to parent volunteers. The campus is clean and comfortable, bright and open. The individuality of the children is heard and appreciated. At the same time, a unity of the student body is developed. We especially love the student work which adorns the halls! The children are the core, and this is one terrific apple!

Posted August 30, 2004

Posted August 30, 2004
Foothills Elementary is a fabulous school. The school is large yet feels small. The teachers and staff treat children with respect and parent and community member involvement is high. I could think of no better school to send my children. My children ache to go to school each day, eager and ready to learn. I would encourage any parent to come to the school. The principal has an 'open door' policy and seems to appreciate meeting with parents to make sure their children are getting the most from their years at Foothills. I highly recommend this school to anyone considering moving to the area.

Posted February 23, 2004
My child has gone from being 'below average' when he entered Foothills Elementary from another school,to where he should be and even a little above average in some areas. I really believe his teachers are the reason for his improved skills and self esteem. I live quite a long ways away and still have good interaction with his teachers and principal. I'm very glad my son is enrolled in Foothills.

Foothills Elementary School
10621 234th Ave East, Buckley, WA  98321
Last modified Foothills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Foothills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top