Bad
Good

This is a good school , I believe they think they are doing the very best they can to make a comfortable learning environment. Common core needs to be thrown out the window, these poor kids are tested and assessed to death, my kids don't like school as a result. Few bullying issues that have reoccurred for the past few years, I feel my complaints are falling on deaf ears and that adds to the dislike.

My son was in the special education program there, and spent most of his time he was supposed to be getting extra help in the office. he was bullied by this special education teacher and nothing was done about it. they would rip him out of class for being a distraction to others when all he was doing was doodling . I went down to observe what was going on and was completely disgusted with the way they handle students they label as behavior problem, when these student's are not a behavior problem at all it's just a excuse to put them in the office and not teach them. My child had so many holes punched in their education from this school, luckily the school they go to now actually does there job and teaches the kids and threw out all that stuff this school put in his record about being a behavior problem, because he is not !

Awesome principal. Caring teachers. Great community. My children are learning and really enjoy going to school almost every day.

I would love to talk to the parent that had to deal with that one bad teacher. I'm dying to know if it was the same teacher my son was stuck with this year. She broke his spirit. I love Foothills. I love everything about it! Except that teacher, because she is cruel and verbally abusive...

I would have to say overall foothills school is good except for one teacher.She embarassed my child in front of the class.Tricks parents into putting there children into her class for her own benefit. Sticking up for a bully instead of the victim is just crazy.

Last modified Foothills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.