Bad
Good

Posted May 19, 2014
I have never seen a better working school in my entire life. I love having my family go their.

Posted February 12, 2013
My daughter goes to glacier middle school she has since 6th grade and shes in 8th she has been on the honor roll every year and has had a 4.0! Glacier is a GREAT school.

Glacier Middle School 1

Posted September 09, 2012
My son went to 4 middle schools for the grades of 6-8. At every school besides for Glacier my son was on honor roll, and was felt as though the teachers gave him the attention he needed. He went to Glacier for 7th grade, and went from being on honor roll to receiving Fs.! I would contact the teachers and principal almost daily to see what we could do to raise his grades, and receive not a single response! The bottom line is the teachers here just don't care about out children's education or future. This school is by far the worst school I have ever encountered!

Posted May 10, 2012
This is my child's 2nd year at Glacier and his experience has been nothing but positive. He has been on the honor roll every quarter and really enjoys attending school. Students are give many chances to be successful. I love how I can check online to see how my child is performing in classes. It is my job as a parent to make sure that he is turning in all assignments and passing his classes. The teachers are amazing and and really seem to care about how my child is doing in class. We live by the rule that you get what you put into school. All in all, as far as middle schools go, Glacier is at the top of my list.

Glacier Middle School 1

Posted January 29, 2012
this school was the worst for my son he was on honor roll 3 years running but now he is failing every class. the teachers dont teach and dont listen. and the bus drivers are even worst they yell at the kids and say they dont have a life. if i were you i would send your kid to sumner or lake tapps

Glacier Middle School 4

Posted May 30, 2011
I am a former student of Glacier Middle School. Last year was my final year there, and the first year of the schools combined. If it were not for a few rude music teachers, this school would be... well, not perfect but relatively close. The principal is incredibly supportive, and the majority of the staff is as well. The students, as in any school, get rambunctious, but honestly, who doesn't? All in all, a very good school. I made my best friends there, and I highly recommend it to parents moving (or thinking of moving) to the area.

Glacier Middle School

Posted January 23, 2010
I am also a student a GMS from White River Middle School (WRMS). Combining schools was a risky idea, but we 7th graders could handle it. I am in 7th grade at GMS and it has been a big change after combining schools and I have made alot of new friends. It's amazing here but a very big campus than WRMS. I'm walking some resonable distances but I am pretty tired after walking all day. =)

Glacier Middle School 3

Posted July 12, 2009
I am a Student here at Glacier Middle School in buckley, WA. I am very sad we are combing schools ( white river ) and we have to loose our self respect to our community and our communits. We also can't take out PE so some will not have outside time or phsical activity at our school. If our Principal reads this, Please re think our problems not just Money.

Posted July 10, 2009
I love this school it is awsome and the teachers are great

Glacier Middle School
240 North C St, Buckley, WA  98321
Last modified Glacier Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.