Posted February 17, 2014
My daughter is in her 6th year at St. Francis and we are incredibly pleased with every aspect of this school. There is a high standard set academically; but every teacher is committed to ensuring that all students are successful. St Francis is committed to teaching to the "whole person". Our daughter is taught the same values at school that we teach at home: manners, empathy, social justice, follow through, community involvement..... Even though we're Catholic we were originally hesitant to sent our daughter to a private catholic school (obviously not all are the same and we had our own experiences as well as others we had heard about) ... we are so happy we put aside our biases and decided on St Francis for her K through 8 education -- From what I understand, they are able to keep the annual tuition costs down due to the many many donations and grants from long time supporters and former students who appreciate the experience they received from St Francis. We don't have a lot of money but will for sure continue to donate for many years to come to show our support and appreciation.

Posted April 28, 2010
I have attended St.Francis since kindergarten. I graduate in June and if I could continue going to this school throughout highschool I would. This school taught me everything, I am who I am today because of what the teachers and staff have taught me. This school prepares every student for highschool and even college. Almost every student gets into the highschool of their dreams with honors. St. Francis has an all around good enviroment. They set high standards for all their students, and never have I've seen a student fail the teachers expectations. I love St. Francis with a passion:) The staff, teacher, and students become family, no joke. You could give the teacher a school picture of you and they would hang it up. The teachers treat the students like they are their own childern(:

St Francis Of Assisi School 0

Posted December 15, 2009
St. Francis of Assisi School is a first-rate school! The teachers teach to the 'whole child'. They can talk about God and experience how He helps us. The teachers and staff are wonderful with the children. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a great Catholic education!

Posted September 11, 2006
Absolutely fabulous school. Excellent leadership and staff of dedicated teachers & staff. Emphasis on college prep, thus high academic standards, discipline with high parental involvement.

Posted February 23, 2004
St Francis of Assisi has an excellent staff and principal. They do great work with our kids in giving them a strong education and a good Catholic foundation through out their curriculumn

St Francis Of Assisi School
Po Box 870, Burien, WA  98062
Last modified St Francis Of Assisi School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Francis Of Assisi School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top