Bad
Good

although ,teachers are perfect ,parking lot is a problem which should be solved as soon as possible

I started at Cedarhurst Elementary School back in 1954 as a third grader when it first opened up. I only lived about 5 houses from the school on 7th Ave South. All of the kids on our block helped build that school. The construction guys were give us treats for helping them fill the foundation ditches with straw. Before the school was built it was all woods, a great place to get play cowboys and Indians as a child. That was back in the days when The Lone Ranger and Tonto were our heroes. I don t know what it is like today, but have very fond memories of it back in the 50s! Wouldn t mind showing it to our grandchildren someday.

I love the everything about the school. I love the principle engement with student and prents, My son love the school

I have four kids that attend this school, we are very happy with the teachers and principle!

As an educator and a parent I am pleased with my daughter's experience at Cedarhurst this year. She feels safe and cared for. She is excited to be part of the choir. I have seen improvement in her reading, writing, and math understanding. The principal is awesome and I expect to see great learning under her leadership.

I vote 4 stars and more if could add stars to all staff and teacher , i only don't like one teacher she was so rude to me and my daugther,,, that was last year..

Brand New School opened in January, so far so good!

Last modified Cedarhurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.