Burien, WA

Posted June 14, 2013
Hazel valley was great! Went there in the 1970s! Mr. Greer was my favorite teacher!

Posted March 14, 2013
I love hazel Valley I know that my kids are receiving all there teachings and requirements at there standard and it feels great to know that my kids are at a great school.Thank You Hazel Valley..

Posted March 07, 2009

Hazel Valley Elementary School 0

Posted October 18, 2007
My daughter was a temporary student from overseas. I found this school very supportive of her education and left room for the parents to be involved.

Posted February 28, 2007
My daughter has attended here for 3 years. She is now in the 2nd grade. I have been amazed at how the teachers have kept her accountable for homework but all the time being postive. She was excited last year to be invited to go to summer school for the reading first program. In that summer she blossomed. She is now a very confident reader. She loves her teachers and that she has many friends of many cultures. I am looking forward to my son joining her next year for kindergarten.

Hazel Valley Elementary School 1

Posted July 04, 2006
My kids have just finished the 1st and 3rd grade at Hazel Valley. They both love going to Hazel Valley. I have been very pleased with the whole administration at Hazel Valley. Especially my sons teacher Mrs. James. She is an excellent teacher. She kept my son on track and alsways informed me of what was going on with my son and the classroom. I have been very pleased with Hazel valley.

Hazel Valley Elementary School 3

Posted January 31, 2006
My son has only attended for about a month but already I have seen a positive change in his behavior, attitude and academics. He was having major problems at his old school regarding his behavior in class, attitude toward teachers and students alike and not caring about his work. He is now showing improved respect for both students and teachers and cares about how he applies himself. The only thing I have found that I don't agree with is the lack of music and P.E. for Kindergarteners. I think they should be able to share the music and P.E. times with the rest of the grades.

Hazel Valley Elementary School 3

Posted September 09, 2005
My children attended K and 1st at Hazel Valley. I find the staff very dedicated and have been amazed at music and PE events that showed off activities. Very diverse student population offering many cultures and ethnicities.

Hazel Valley Elementary School 5

Posted September 02, 2005
This is an awesome school with great teachers and staff.

Hazel Valley Elementary School 5

Posted March 26, 2005
- a former student

Hazel Valley Elementary School
402 SW 132nd St, Burien, WA  98146
Last modified Hazel Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hazel Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top