Bad
Good

my school is exelent the learning is just right the teachers are so nice xD

Hazel valley was great! Went there in the 1970s! Mr. Greer was my favorite teacher!

I love hazel Valley I know that my kids are receiving all there teachings and requirements at there standard and it feels great to know that my kids are at a great school.Thank You Hazel Valley..

My daughter was a temporary student from overseas. I found this school very supportive of her education and left room for the parents to be involved.

My daughter has attended here for 3 years. She is now in the 2nd grade. I have been amazed at how the teachers have kept her accountable for homework but all the time being postive. She was excited last year to be invited to go to summer school for the reading first program. In that summer she blossomed. She is now a very confident reader. She loves her teachers and that she has many friends of many cultures. I am looking forward to my son joining her next year for kindergarten.

Last modified Hazel Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.