Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Seahurst's standards and expectations are so low, there is no motivation for my son to strive to do better.When entering the school, the principal was very dismissive when my husband and I met with her and other staff regarding our son's behavioral issues.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

I feel the teachers' expectations are far too low and do not challenge our child

Amount of homework: Disagree

The amount of homework is minimal and can be completed in 5 minutes (3rd grade)

This school is the worst school that I have ever seen. My son attended last year and he had the worst time. He came home most of the days with cuts and bruises. After I contacted the school the answers that I got was he never complained therefore we don't know when it happened or how. He also has not learned anything that he already not knew. I am homeschooling him this year because the district wouldn't let us transfer him to different school. I am so disappointed to Highline district and to this so called school.

Our third grandchild is attending this school this year. It is great to see some of the previous teachers still helping the students grow.

Last modified Seahurst Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.