Burlington, WA
Students enrolled: 1,156

Burlington Edison High School 5

Posted November 05, 2010
This school is by far better than any of the others in the area. The teachers are there for you when you need it and parental involvement is higher than all the others. The sports and extra curricular activities and clubs are much better than MVHS... The teachers here are more than competent and support a learning environment while making the students feel welcome which in turn provides a wonderful stepping stone for students to grow to their real potential.

Burlington Edison High School 5

Posted November 10, 2007
I am a currently a student at BEHS. It's a great school with an amazing drama department, extra curricular activities, and an amazing athletic department.

Burlington Edison High School 1

Posted November 24, 2006
This is an okay school because many of these teachers rush their students and time, and school curriculom is very complicated work. I recommend MVHS

Posted June 21, 2006
As a former student now living in another state, I can tell you that BEHS is a great school. I am just beginning to witness the poor state of affairs in the school district where I live and it cannot compare to BEHS. The key to successful education lies in parental involvement and, as well stated in another posting, the students own outlook and involvement. I look back fondly on my time there and I my kids could attend this school.

Burlington Edison High School 1

Posted May 13, 2006
This school is without a doubt the worst school my child has ever been to. The staff is totally incompetant, especially the secretaries in the attendance office. If i didnt live so far away, i would send my children to a school in Bellingham. I advise against sending your childrent to this school.

Posted January 25, 2006
Overall B-EHS is a great school for high schoolers. Not only do they have a great drama department and great athletics, the teachers are great, and there are very few problems on campus.

Posted November 13, 2005
Lots of opportunities available for kids, good and bad. There are ample sports and music programs and also a lot of drugs and alcohol available. A good environment if you make the right choices. Teaching is basically without reproach. Administration leaves something to be desired.

Burlington Edison High School 2

Posted September 15, 2003
Some lazy, some ignorant teachers (at least one or two superb ones). No excuse, given fine physical plant.

Posted August 25, 2003
I'm currently a student attending B-EHS. I've always thought that the key to happy high school years is being involved. Whether it be sports, clubs, band, mentoring, ASB, my high school has always had a place for every student to be involved. B-EHS is great.

Burlington Edison High School
301 North Burlington Blvd, Burlington, WA  98233
Last modified Burlington Edison High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burlington Edison High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top