Burlington, WA

Lucille Umbarger Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2004
We moved to this school district 3 years ago, and at first I was very leary about the school but quickly had wonderful experiences with the teachers and principle and other staff that make this school a great school, they listen and are sensitive to the students needs. I appreciate that. I have a 3rd grader and an 8th grader now and they enjoy going to school and that's important to me because that say's alot.

Lucille Umbarger Elementary School
820 South Skagit St, Burlington, WA  98233
Last modified Lucille Umbarger Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lucille Umbarger Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top